• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I am off

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    She follows me around like the bunny boiler she is.
    Yes, I am always looking for a bit of council estate 'rough'.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by M_B View Post
      Whilst he did bring a lot upon himself, the personal attacks towards him have in my view been excessive recently where his attempts at discussion have largely been met with personal ridicule.
      What personal attacks sorry? All everybody has to do is repeat what he says. Garbage in, garbage out. It's one of the main principle of programming.
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by M_B View Post
        Whilst he did bring a lot upon himself, the personal attacks towards him have in my view been excessive recently where his attempts at discussion have largely been met with personal ridicule.

If he has gone then it'll be a shame. I enjoyed reading his theories, however mad.
        I would have welcomed "attempts at discussion". In fact he threw his toys out of the pram when his tired old cliches were challenged. Not once did he engage with the points being made. A bit Chico-like in his adherence to dogma, methinks.
        Plus he made the schoolboy error of thinking economics is a science
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

What a complete f*****g loser he is.

What is it with him and announcing his departure - same old s**t every time.

Insecure to the core.

P.S. See his bots appearing to stick up for him.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            Well, I've had it now. I won't be back until my book is rolling off printing press where I will say everything I think about some people on this board.
            you think? that is news.

I hope you put in more thought to what you post on other people than what you post on economics.

I also hope that atw hates me enough to have a go at me - I dread to think I was in his good books...

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
              What a complete f*****g loser he is.

What is it with him and announcing his departure - same old s**t every time.

Insecure to the core.

P.S. See his bots appearing to stick up for him.
              I think alot of us will agree with that...

Comment

Well, I've had it now. I won't be back until my book is rolling off printing press where I will say everything I think about some people on this board.
                Come here and give me a big kiss before you go

Play your cards right and who knows ....
                How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
                Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Aw!

Okay, we miss you, you can come back now

PS. Can I have a signed copy?

PPS. Title recommendation = "CUK SKA'd me for life"
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                    Aw!

Okay, we miss you, you can come back now

PS. Can I have a signed copy?

PPS. Title recommendation = "CUK SKA'd me for life"
                    a beginners guide to economics

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                      I also hope that atw hates me enough to have a go at me - I dread to think I was in his good books...
                      You could always leave a squirrels head on his pillow...

Comment

Working...
                      X