• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Smug housing thread ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Need another catch bag here!

Almost more fun than Snaw baiting.
    Yes, funny how they come out of the woodwork, eh?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Nope, a lot less pathetic - you see I am trying to be inventor, not a writer (I don't think Russia has got many good writers anyway), in this respect I am more British than you matey.
      squirrel molestor/unemployed wannabe
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        squirrel molestor/unemployed wannabe
        I am not unemployed actually - I never claimed benefits, I am investing my own money into something I believe in strongly - I might fail but I sure as hell will have made a very good effort that I won't be ashamed of. If on another hand I made money by BTL then I'd certainly not brag about it anywhere because it would surely show how pathetic I am in this case, that I can't earn money in a way that benefits humanity, so had to use property speculation in order to get wealthy.

And why are you so happy sas anyway, you sold your houses to poor sods last year who will now definately get negative equity and in all probability lose "their" houses to repo. You sure were not stupid (unlike them) and you sold something that you knew would fall in price, does it make you feel good? I certainly would not feel good by selling people carp knowing it would get them in trouble. Maybe this is why I am not rich yet, but it certainly makes me (in my view) a good person and I'd rather be an okay good person, then rich scumbag.

Comment

I am not unemployed actually - I never claimed benefits, I am investing my own money into something I believe in strongly - I might fail but I sure as hell will have made a very good effort that I won't be ashamed of. If on another hand I made money by BTL then I'd certainly not brag about it anywhere because it would surely show how pathetic I am in this case, that I can't earn money in a way that benefits humanity, so had to use property speculation in order to get wealthy.

And why are you so happy sas anyway, you sold your houses to poor sods last year who will now definately get negative equity and in all probability lose "their" houses to repo. You sure were not stupid (unlike them) and you sold something that you knew would fall in price, does it make you feel good? I certainly would not feel good by selling people carp knowing it would get them in trouble.
          Don't worry atw. I'll always be there to buy them back
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

And why are you so happy sas anyway, you sold your houses to poor sods last year who will now definately get negative equity and in all probability lose "their" houses to repo. You sure were not stupid (unlike them) and you sold something that you knew would fall in price, does it make you feel good? I certainly would not feel good by selling people carp knowing it would get them in trouble. Maybe this is why I am not rich yet, but it certainly makes me (in my view) a good person and I'd rather be an okay good person, then rich scumbag.

when are you going to tell us of this worlds greates invention?

Comment

Originally posted by HRH View Post
              when are you going to tell us of this worlds greates invention?
              Ignore list on this forum. You are now in it.

Comment

He is on all of them I think.....
                "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

well done, Im sure you are on many peoples real life ignore list sunshine.....but hey 10k posts should tell you that!

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                    He is on all of them I think.....
                    He is now!

Comment

Off topic I know but...

Where does this thing of calling everyone son or sunshine come from? Is it a Manc thing? I thought you were early twenties?

Comment

Working...
                      X