• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How come I had no teachers like this at school?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come I had no teachers like this at school?

http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...189658,00.html

Why the hell is the lad complaining?

Oh dear.... the most wonderful dream..... no, wasn't that lucky either! However, judging from the story the pupil didn't offer so much resistance.

From the story:

"The judge agreed to appoint two mental health professionals to evaluate Lafave. "

mmmmm... lucky chaps.....
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Well chaps...if only you knew my little secret
      Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Originally posted by BlueLight
        http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...189658,00.html

Why the hell is the lad complaining?
        My thoughts exactly. What 15 yr old (straight) lad is going to complain at being offered some of that on a plate?
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Haha...he wasnt complaining...it was his mother who did all the complaining!

Although I do feel sorry for her, now, ex husband!

Mailman
          Last edited by Mailman; 20 July 2005, 11:23.

Comment

Ex Teacher

Don't remember any of our teachers being that good looking.....git!!

Comment

Hey... can't watch those pics at 12.40... jeeezzz
              I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

And he lost out cause he couldnt keep his big yap shut!

Really does beg the question...who the victim was (my opinion is the only victim here is the ex husband). I mean...if she was ugly then sure I could understand the boy being abused...but she isnt ugly so where is the abuse?

Mailman

Comment

Exactly, there is no abuse. It's not the same as some dirty old man fiddling with little kiddies during football practice.
                  She's young, good looking, and the boy must have been keen to go to school each morning. Think I'd be eternally proud if my son managed that
                  Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

If I had a son like him, he would be my role model.

Comment

Working...
                    X