• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "How come I had no teachers like this at school?"

Collapse

• Mailman
    replied
    **** off...he is hardly a boy!

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• threaded
    replied
    Well, I think if the teacher takes her clothes off for any one to ogle at she obviously has low morals.

Seducing a boy, well that's paedophilia.

She should go to jail. For a long time.

Leave a comment:

• Chico
    replied
    Listen guys I would love to sit on this board all day and answer every question (crank or not) like you lot. I have global blue chips to save - however on this teacher issue - no way should she go to jail. The boy is almost at the age were he could die for his country and teacher by all accounts had a mental age lower than her years however that does not make it right. Each case should be judged on its merits and in this case I would suggest a non custodial sentence.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by AtW
    He is still waiting for God to tell him.
    Or perhaps he hasn't been able to Google up an opinion that he can cut 'n' paste?

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    Chico, what's your opinion on all this?
    He is still waiting for God to tell him.

Leave a comment:

• Lucifer Box
    replied
    Originally posted by SupremeSpod
    Be patient, I daresay no one has yet told Chico what his opinion is.

Leave a comment:

• SupremeSpod
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    He apparently excelled in oral exams

He was 14 at the time he scored.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    He apparently excelled in oral exams

He was 14 at the time he scored.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• hattra
    replied
    He obviously had "special needs"

Leave a comment:

• AtW
    replied
    Originally posted by hattra
    How old was the boy? 15? What did she teach? Reading ......
    And your point is?

ATWat in "Spod" mode!

Leave a comment:

• hattra
    replied
    A little thing that everybody's overlooked

How old was the boy? 15? What did she teach? Reading ......

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Originally posted by Mailman
    Yes but to the morality police its a open and shut case of abuse !

Mailman
    Ah, I'd fotgotten about Blair's Glorious Army of Light. Flesh is evil! All hail our shinning Third Way - admire the newness of our new newness.

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Yes but to the morality police its a open and shut case of abuse !

Mailman

Leave a comment:

• WageSlave
    replied
    Let's be honest here. As a 15-year-old lad, you'd hump pretty much anything given half a chance. If it's alive then it beat drilling a hole in a grapefruit and.... not that I ever tried....some boys did

Leave a comment:

• Mailman
    replied
    Originally posted by Not So Wise
    Really the only difference is societies preconceived notions.
    Young boy sleeps with older attractive woman, "way to go my man"
    Young girl sleeps with older attractive man, "Bloody pervert, hang him high"
    Well the guy is hardly a young boy is he. Id consider someone around 7-8 to be a young boy...this guy was a teenager who scored big time and went back for more time and time again.

Also, from his own words he admits he wasnt abused and didnt feel like he was being exploited.

Again the only victim here was this chicks husband.

Mailman

Leave a comment:

Working...
X