• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How come I had no teachers like this at school?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Francko
    If I had a son like him, he would be my role model.
    Franco, I'm sure this lad's achievement is nothing compared to what bambino Franco 'da stud' got up to at his local kindergarten. You're not fooling anyone here.
    Autom...Sprow...Canna...Tik banna...Sandwol...But no sera smee

Comment

Hmm another one in Florida? Must be something about teachers down there as they seem to have about one of these each year and nearly always the female teacher is good looking, though this down sound awefully like the same one as last year

As to peoples comments "there is no abuse" here, flip the situation around, good looking, 14 ,girl student vs mid 20's male (or even female) Teacher (or say this teacher had been male with male student?) still say no abuse?

Comment

Completely different situations NSW...even if you cant see the differences. Thats why things like this need to be dealt with on a case by case situation.

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Not So Wise
          Hmm another one in Florida? Must be something about teachers down there as they seem to have about one of these each year and nearly always the female teacher is good looking, though this down sound awefully like the same one as last year

As to peoples comments "there is no abuse" here, flip the situation around, good looking, 14 ,girl student vs mid 20's male (or even female) Teacher (or say this teacher had been male with male student?) still say no abuse?
          It depends on whether the boy feels exploited either now or in later life. The age of consent is a means to stop young girls getting up the duff and being a burden to the state - that doesn't apply here. It is certainly an abuse of the student/teacher relationship, however.

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
            Completely different situations NSW...even if you cant see the differences. Thats why things like this need to be dealt with on a case by case situation.

Mailman
            Ahh but thats the point why are they completely different situations? Only things that changed was the gender (or sexual orientation) of the participants.

Really the only difference is societies preconceived notions.
            Young boy sleeps with older attractive woman, "way to go my man"
            Young girl sleeps with older attractive man, "Bloody pervert, hang him high"

Knew i recognised this case, it's actually an old one from last year, hmm Arrest and trial seems to suit her as she definatly looks a lot better now

Comment

I'd say it was different, although I admit that's purely a cultural feeling (and probably a gross double standard). The difference is that most boys would give their right arm to have repeated sex with an attractive young teacher. Whereas with girls, there's still that feeling of exploitation.

Comment

Really the only difference is societies preconceived notions.
                Young boy sleeps with older attractive woman, "way to go my man"
                Young girl sleeps with older attractive man, "Bloody pervert, hang him high"
                Well the guy is hardly a young boy is he. Id consider someone around 7-8 to be a young boy...this guy was a teenager who scored big time and went back for more time and time again.

Also, from his own words he admits he wasnt abused and didnt feel like he was being exploited.

Again the only victim here was this chicks husband.

Mailman

Comment

Let's be honest here. As a 15-year-old lad, you'd hump pretty much anything given half a chance. If it's alive then it beat drilling a hole in a grapefruit and.... not that I ever tried....some boys did

Comment

Yes but to the morality police its a open and shut case of abuse !

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                      Yes but to the morality police its a open and shut case of abuse !

Mailman
                      Ah, I'd fotgotten about Blair's Glorious Army of Light. Flesh is evil! All hail our shinning Third Way - admire the newness of our new newness.

Comment

Working...
                      X