• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would you tell your agent

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WageSlave
    I was thinking more along the lines of using confidential information to gain financial advantage.
    Dodgy giving out confidential information period, remember while you might be doing the Agency a favor you are also telling him you cannot be "trusted" with confidential information

Comment

Dodgy giving out confidential information period, remember while you might be doing the Agency a favor you are also telling him you cannot be "trusted" with confidential information
      You're right.

I've decided just to keep me head down and get back to my unit tests and mind my own business.

Just wanted to know what other people do.

Comment

Originally posted by handsfree
        You're right.

I've decided just to keep me head down and get back to my unit tests and mind my own business.

Just wanted to know what other people do.

That's funny, like the agent would give a tulip!
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Head down, gob shut.

So you tell your Agent who then bombards your client with calls about this new vacancy he's heard about (and they will). Your client thinks "how did he/she know about that" for about 10 seconds until they put two and two together.

Where do you think this is going?
          Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
          X