• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

is she spoilt?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.geekoffice.com/Photo_Gall..._Man%27s_Life/
    Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
    threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

She is definately spoiled if you allow her to walk around without burkha.

Sandy.

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
        BI is pussy whipped and I feel very sorry for him.
        Woman and Men should be equak in a marriage, but to many limp wristed wimps let woman walk all over them... newsflash BI.. your wife is SUPPOSED to support you in tough times, its not a bonus which deserves reward. I actually pity you.

You're funny!
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by tay View Post
          awww bless the wimpy husbands sticking together, if you paid more attention to basic common sense around sharp instruements and less trying to be funny about typos.... you would be better off.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            Oi. This isn't LR.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              I've been wondering about your question on and off all day.

If you are treating her right, then yes. And so she should be. Wives should be kept in a perpetual state of being spoiled.

Bear in mind I'm a bloke so any advice I give is probably wrong. You have been warned.

That sounds like a test. She's hurting and wants affection / attention / something from you. Either yu have forgotten something / talked about work all week / failed to listen to the problem she has been trying to hint about all week / she has been upset by somebody but can't tell you in case you get cross with her and so wants to see some sign of unconditional love from you.

You haven't passed her test yet. You need to give her something without her asking for it.

A successful marriage is a never-ending trial. You have to work at it every day until you are dead. We should all be told that before we get engaged; not after we're married.

Good! If you did, they wouldn't be a challenge! But then, they don't understand us, either, which is odd since us blokes are very straightforward.

Spoil her. It's what she wants.

Announce that you have decided this weekend has been a washout 'cos of the weather and that you are going to take a long weekend off next month to go to Paris. Or a quiet break somewhere nice.

Tell her she's been dead good and supportive since Xmas and since year end is upon us you are going to blow some company profit on her. BUT: do not buy material things (shoes, handbags, iron (!) ) - spend it on something stupid and frivolous, like a short break for you both. DO NOT send her on her own to a beauty / therapy salon for a weekend: she needs to know you want her.

Is she spoiled? No. If she's asking for things, it's because she wants you.

I hope that helps.

(PS was it her birthday last week? Wedding anniversary? The anniversary of the date you met / got engaged?)

Good answer BI - men like you are hard to find!

Comment

Nah pathetic wimpy men are very common nowdays, what they dont realise is that whilst woman might like them like that, they dont respect them.
                Equality is an alien concept to these wimps and females that use them.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  Good answer BI - men like you are hard to find!
                  Because they don't exist.

Note to anyone waiting for Prince Charming to come and sweep her off her feet. It ain't gonna happen.

Marriage is just an acceptance that you are going to be happy enough with the person that you've found and that your night in shining armour is having trouble with the airport metal detectors.

The speed at which women get married is directly related to the speed at which they accept this fact.

Sockpuppet - 21st Century Romantic (tm)

Comment

This thread reminds me of circular e-mail I was sent.

The general gist was:

date someone who will stay awake just to watch you sleep
                    I tell ya now I ever find anyone I date watching me sleep (plotting my downfall I suspect) I am going to knock them the **** out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
                      Marriage is just an acceptance that you are going to be happy enough with the person that you've found and that your night in shining armour is having trouble with the airport metal detectors.
                      Eat Right, Exercise, Die Anyway.

Comment

Working...
                      X