• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Winter Break

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    What we need is something just to the extreme of middle of the road, like a Daily Mail forum.
    How about this place. Seems to be the right mix of easily wound up people who find it hard to justify their points of view.

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
      What happened?
      Unfortunately for posterity, the posts have been deleted. The "hi I'm new" post was pretty funny. Something like

"Hi, I'm a scorpio... I like long walks on the beach. I mean really long walks... bring a tent".

The other 5 or 6 done before he got caught were typical of the biting satire found here.

I'd propose holidaying on these people's bulletin borad, but I doubt they'd notice. (And I can't access it from work).
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        I'd propose holidaying on these people's bulletin borad, but I doubt they'd notice. (And I can't access it from work).
        Nah far too reasonable. The hunt continues. Last year's caravan forum holiday was quite good fun and they took it in good sport.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Wanna be a librarian ?? http://www.indeed.com/forum/job/librarian.html

Comment

Originally posted by G8_Summit View Post
            That certainly has potential

Comment

Plus they are American - more fun factor !!

And you don't have to register - first post added, let the fun commence.
              Last edited by G8_Summit; 7 February 2008, 15:53.

Comment

Ok I'll start a new thread about it
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                X