• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kylie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She could send the plasterers round to my new house.

Save me skimming it out. I've decided I'm too old for plastering now. I ache all over.
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
        How old are you Bear? The only reason I ask is that I find Kylie a little old... No disrespect...
        How about Danni?

Comment

Originally posted by EqualOpportunities View Post
          How old are you Bear? The only reason I ask is that I find Kylie a little old... No disrespect...
          Yes, those age differences can be a problem.

The love of my life is Rory Gilmore, a 21-year old living in Connecticut while attending Yale. (Though she had dropped out, the last time I checked.)

Mainly because of the age difference, I reckon I haven't a chance with her.

That she looks like a movie star and has a millionaire boyfriend, and I'm a slightly overweight man of very average attractiveness are in no way relevant.

And as for the fact that she is a fictional character in an American TV series, well I completely fail to see how that would have any affect on my chances.

I trust if you meet Kylie you will let her down gently. I know Rory would do the same for me.

Comment

kylie peaked in her denim dungeree years under the bonnet of a ute'

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post
              kylie peaked in her denim dungeree years under the bonnet of a ute'
              :O That sounds like an episode not to be missed!!

Comment

Originally posted by basshead View Post
                :O That sounds like an episode not to be missed!!
                lmao

Comment

my sister has 2 cats she let her teenage sons name - Kylie and Danni...

Comment

I’d service Kylie OBE and her sister (not the aforementioned cats), and Madonna too.

Comment

Working...
                    X