• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prostitution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never have used it, never will (hopefully!) but I think the big problem is not what is done but how - it's the fact that it's used to pay for addictions, or under the fear of a pimp, or using girls smuggled in from other countries.

If I was being light-hearted, I'd say that it's all programming but currently it's done in an offshore-style whereas it should be done contractor-style. I think that the right to earn money with your body was never denied to miners or soldiers, so maybe prostitutes should be able to work safely and legally too.

At the moment it's a big sink for tabloid controversy and social care, whereas it could be turned round to be a tax-generating business.

I don't for a second believe the stigma of 'being caught' will go away, and I'm not sure it should - but I think the amount of peripheral crime and suffering is unnecessary.

Comment

Where's the New Labour option?

The pimp should be given an extra £140,000 of lovely taxpayers' money when the girl retires, "victims of crime" compensation.

Comment

Sally don't do it, first a couple of tricks to pay for your habit, next you'll be doin' 5 bob turns for sailors down at the docks with SASguru. Surely you are worth more than that?

£5.50?
        The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Is anyone else alarmed that 3 people want to pay for sex with Atw or SA
          Presumably after checking it wasn't a public poll.

Maybe they are women, etc?

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
            Sally don't do it, first a couple of tricks to pay for your habit, next you'll be doin' 5 bob turns for sailors down at the docks with SASguru. Surely you are worth more than that?

£5.50?
            $2

Comment

£5.50?
              £5.5 million wouldn't get me near your noddy!
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

It has to deteriorate eventually, doesn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
                  It has to deteriorate eventually, doesn't it.
                  What, bagpuss's noddy? I'd imagine it already has.
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Sally at the rate it would be cheaper, and better VFM to pay for a go on a bouncy castle.
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Sally at the rate it would be cheaper, and better VFM to pay for a go on a bouncy castle.
                      "at the rate"?

Yeah, good one
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X