• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prostitution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

Game, set and match to SA
    Oh Dear, the ladyboy and game set and match ploy how dull and predictable

The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
      Oh Dear, the ladyboy and game set and match ploy how dull and predictable

Interesting Freudian slip there, no one mentioned ladyboys.
      But hey, to each their own, eh?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Ardesco View Post
        Personally I couldn't give a monkies, but I think the government has really missed a trick here.

Legalise it, and tax it and they would bring in a shed load of money. Think of the jobs you could create: Hookers, Security, could even put a bar in the brothel, etc.

You then get to tax the brothel workers/owners. You reclassify the house as a place of business and charge business rates and get them that way. I'm sure they could think of millions of other devious ways to get cash.

It's something that anybody could do if they wanted to, no special skills needed, just lie back and think of england. Helps if you are good looking but i'm sure there are pleanty of desparate suckers out there that would pay for it with anybody.

As far as I know brothels are legal in Holland. They are registered and licensed and the girls have to go for regular health checks. The police can also keep watch on them easily and as they are a legal business the government gets income from them like any other business.
        The government can also determine where the brothel is established so they don't go into respectable residential areas, and attract disreputable clients into areas where ordinary women (and men I suppose) get propositioned.

Personally I can't see and disadvantages to legalising brothels at all.
        It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          Interesting Freudian slip there, no one mentioned ladyboys.
          But hey, to each their own, eh?

Your future thai bride is such a lucky boy

Not very bright are ya?
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

If you look in the Manchester Evening News there are a big section in the entertainment section for 'Health Clubs' - Since these adverts list their addresses and phone numbers, I suspect that while not legal they are tolerated in the North West otherwise even our inept police would have closed them down long ago.

I'd agree with the comment earlier that legalising it is probably the best way to go, if only for the safety of the girls etc.

Having not been to one of thses establishments, I couldn't comment on what they are like, but my guess is that you hand over your hard earned cash to drop your load into somebody who resembles your mum - it doesn't really do it for me!
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              Having not been to one of thses establishments, I couldn't comment on what they are like, but my guess is that you hand over your hard earned cash to drop your load into somebody who resembles your mum - it doesn't really do it for me!
              Do you pay extra for that?

Oedipus.

Comment

If you look in the Manchester Evening News there are a big section in the entertainment section for 'Health Clubs' - Since these adverts list their addresses and phone numbers, I suspect that while not legal they are tolerated in the North West otherwise even our inept police would have closed them down long ago.
                I never understood how they get away with that! It's not exactly rocket science is it?

I must remember not to have cheese for tea otherwise I will have double nightmares from this - cheers Tony!

Comment

A mate of mine is a nurse. They had a girl brought in who was a local prossie and she had everything going under the sun - std bingo!. She, like many used it to fund a drug habit. She was touting for business in the hospital. She offered some old chap a blow job while he was outside having a cig.
                  Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Do you pay extra for that?

Oedipus.
                    I would!

Comment

I just find the whole thing too damned expensive...
                      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Working...
                      X