• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Prostitution

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    Yeah I knew that, but you know what I mean. Was trying to do a non pedantic poll.
    Oh you poor naive girl.

Comment

Is anyone else alarmed that 3 people want to pay for sex with Atw or SA did you let sasguru have multiple votes

Comment

Originally posted by ASB View Post
        But it is perfectly possible to be a prostitute and stay within the law (just not particularly easy).
        Another similarity to being a contractor.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
          Is anyone else alarmed that 3 people want to pay for sex with Atw or SA did you let sasguru have multiple votes
          How did you guess
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            How did you guess
            Just testing if this troll bites

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              You already do, matey.
              ok, i'll bite, please explain?
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

You couldn't afford me.

Threaded.

Comment

I don't think it's something you'd choose if you were designing your own utopia, but it's not the worse thing in the world and I don't see how driving it further underground and probably increasing the amount of money to be made as a result will help those people who are victims of trafficing or whatever.

Is keeping a brothel illegal? Surely a brothel is a good thing: safer than working alone; safer than walking the streets. If anything I would say the way it should be organised is licensed brothels with a code of practice.
                  Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
                    ok, i'll bite, please explain?
                    Every man pays for it, the only variant is the means of payment.
                    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Personally I couldn't give a monkies, but I think the government has really missed a trick here.

Legalise it, and tax it and they would bring in a shed load of money. Think of the jobs you could create: Hookers, Security, could even put a bar in the brothel, etc.

You then get to tax the brothel workers/owners. You reclassify the house as a place of business and charge business rates and get them that way. I'm sure they could think of millions of other devious ways to get cash.

It's something that anybody could do if they wanted to, no special skills needed, just lie back and think of england. Helps if you are good looking but i'm sure there are pleanty of desparate suckers out there that would pay for it with anybody.

Comment

Working...
                      X