• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Denny bird ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
    I may be wrong but I don't think that was the point she was making. The point is that any changes to the existing IR35 regulations should be made to benefit all contractors and not a select few. Hence the gripe with the PCG as they are supposed to represent the best interests of all contractors.
    Actually, I think PCG generally thinks it's primarily working for the benefit of its paying members first and the wider contractor community second.

However IR35 is still only a small part of the picture, and I fail to see how removing IR35 will not apply to everyone, members or not. Nor that it will happen, without being replaced by something else - such as the new (and deeply flawed) proposed Income Splitting regulations. This fight has a good few years to run yet.

OK, serious bit over, now I've caught up. Merry f***ing Christmas to all who believe in it and a good holiday to everyone else.
    Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
      Oi - no tongues

Ah I'm happy now - everyone is friends again
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Oi - no tongues

Ah I'm happy now - everyone is friends again
        I'm happy too.

Comment

Move along, nothing to see here.........
          Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
            I'm happy too.
            Good!!!

Now get the effin' kettle on, there's a good girl.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Good!!!

Clearly, I didn't put enough Cyanide in your tea last time.

Still...... here's my chance to get it right this time. One lump or two?

Fancy a slice of Angel Cake too? [Destroying Angel cake that is]

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Good!!!

I'll make the tea!! Give Denny a rest, then she might not think I am horrible anymore...
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  I'll make the tea!! Give Denny a rest, then she might not think I am horrible anymore...
                  2 sugars for me luv
                  Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                    Actually, I think PCG generally thinks it's primarily working for the benefit of its paying members first and the wider contractor community second.

However IR35 is still only a small part of the picture, and I fail to see how removing IR35 will not apply to everyone, members or not. Nor that it will happen, without being replaced by something else - such as the new (and deeply flawed) proposed Income Splitting regulations. This fight has a good few years to run yet.

OK, serious bit over, now I've caught up. Merry f***ing Christmas to all who believe in it and a good holiday to everyone else.
                    Preaching to the coverted. Am a paying member

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                      Ok, while you're on your knees grovelling, any chance of...

Comment

Working...
                      X