• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Denny bird ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Call someone's integrity into question, send them nasty unsolicited private messages - they (unsurprisingly) tell you to get lost - then you go crying to the mods. As I've said to you before - you can dish it out but you can't take it.
    Originally posted by ab9132 View Post
    Did exactly the same to me and Vito on here, then disappeared for a few months. Unfortunately she's come back.
    What were the topics that got her so riled?

Comment

Originally posted by Clippy View Post
      What were the topics that got her so riled?
      Min wage for directors or not. Passing her opinion off as fact and didnt like it when accountants and others told her she was talking rubbish.

Nothing new there then.

Comment

Ah come on everyone - I think Denny's taken enough abuse for on week eh?

lets just love each other today - it's Xmas Friday!!!!!!!!

One for you Den

xxxx
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Considering that there are two News of the World journalists on here determined to distort the facts and dig dirt on me - here is my account.

FACT: The PCG is supposed to be a lobbying group to reform IR35, or eradicate it altogether.

FACT: Some bright spark on the PCG decided that ir35 wasn't that big a deal after all and that it was tough if people got caught becuase the confusion was beneficial for others.

FACT: I then started a discussion in the context of the not so wizzard suggestion that perhaps the next best thing was to ensure that anyone who had been on any client site in same role or referred to another for a year or more should be taxed as if inside ir3whilst those on site for less than that should be outside ir35 by default. This, I reasoned, was a better way of reforimg ir35 than messing about with the present confusion we have over having rights of sub, no MOO etc.

FACT: I then got bullied by a group of posters on PCG that suggested that I was some sort of traitor because I believed that ir35 was OK for high paying Directors who were on long projects.

I also got a couple of extremely offensive PMs from PCG members unprompted by any I had sent to them. I complained to the Mods because of their offensive nature and these posters were apparently taken to task.

The bullying then got worse and unfortunately, on the forum, I called a couple of these bulllies insulting things which were true, very rude admittedly, and so unacceptable to forum rules.

I then got banned for 2 days .....well you know the rest.

As for Vito earlier this year on CUK. He catagorically accused me of having accused him of tax evasion. This was absolute rubbish and I did nothing of the sort. It was simply taken that way and the attributed to me as a quote. If I was revealed under my business name as having said that I would have had grounds to sue for slander.

It is clear that there are a couple of people of here, and who clearly post on the PCG, who have their own selfish agenda at heart and will do anything to prevent opposing opinion to what they perceive is their own best interests - even if that is at the expense of other contractors.

My stance is that any policy about ir35 and so on should benefit ALL contractors - not the richest few who turnover in excess of £100K per year every year. These people, in my mind, only make up a tiny fraction of the contractor community and does not typically represent freelancer working patterns. (I should know was I was a sole trader long before becoming a limited co.op).

As I have said all along, both on here and the PCG, I am totally opposed to ir35 in any shape or form for all contractors. But if some numpty decides to reform it rather than get rid of it altogether then they should expect some alternative views as to how it should be reformed and who should most benefit from these reforms.

It is a pity that some contractors on the PcG decided that ir35 was beneficial to them - and to hell with the rest of the contracting community for which, by the way, the PCG is also supposed to represent. If that hadn't happened I probably would still be posting away merrily now.

There you have it.

Comment

Originally posted by ab9132 View Post
            Unfortunately she's come back.
            Well, if you don't like it, then why don't you just go.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
              My stance is that any policy about ir35 and so on should benefit ALL contractors - not the richest few who turnover in excess of £100K per year every year.
              Doesn't every contractor earn over 100k?
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                Doesn't every contractor earn over 100k?
                not the disguised employees on the helpdesk....
                Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon

Comment

You didn't tell us the conclusion!!!!!!!

Do we honestly have to read all that?!!

News of the World reporters?!!! Howey man - are you serious?!!
                  Have you been romping with some of the Man U players like?

btw reporters...I think it might have been Denny who took the data disc!!!!! (And Maddie!!!) but that's just my opinion, obviously
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    You didn't tell us the conclusion!!!!!!!
                    She told them to stick it and took a permanent ban
                    Do we honestly have to read all that?!!
                    Nope, after you've read one etc etc
                    News of the World reporters?!!! Howey man - are you serious?!!
                    Have you been romping with some of the Man U players like?
                    People deliberately distorting what Denny says for their own means
                    btw reporters...I think it might have been Denny who took the data disc!!!!! (And Maddie!!!) but that's just my opinion, obviously
                    HTH

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                      Considering that there are two News of the World journalists on here determined to distort the facts and dig dirt on me - here is my account.

FACT: The PCG is supposed to be a lobbying group to reform IR35, or eradicate it altogether.

FACT: Some bright spark on the PCG decided that ir35 wasn't that big a deal after all and that it was tough if people got caught becuase the confusion was beneficial for others.

FACT: I then started a discussion in the context of the not so wizzard suggestion that perhaps the next best thing was to ensure that anyone who had been on any client site in same role or referred to another for a year or more should be taxed as if inside ir3whilst those on site for less than that should be outside ir35 by default. This, I reasoned, was a better way of reforimg ir35 than messing about with the present confusion we have over having rights of sub, no MOO etc.

FACT: I then got bullied by a group of posters on PCG that suggested that I was some sort of traitor because I believed that ir35 was OK for high paying Directors who were on long projects.

I also got a couple of extremely offensive PMs from PCG members unprompted by any I had sent to them. I complained to the Mods because of their offensive nature and these posters were apparently taken to task.

The bullying then got worse and unfortunately, on the forum, I called a couple of these bulllies insulting things which were true, very rude admittedly, and so unacceptable to forum rules.

I then got banned for 2 days .....well you know the rest.

As for Vito earlier this year on CUK. He catagorically accused me of having accused him of tax evasion. This was absolute rubbish and I did nothing of the sort. It was simply taken that way and the attributed to me as a quote. If I was revealed under my business name as having said that I would have had grounds to sue for slander.

It is clear that there are a couple of people of here, and who clearly post on the PCG, who have their own selfish agenda at heart and will do anything to prevent opposing opinion to what they perceive is their own best interests - even if that is at the expense of other contractors.

My stance is that any policy about ir35 and so on should benefit ALL contractors - not the richest few who turnover in excess of £100K per year every year. These people, in my mind, only make up a tiny fraction of the contractor community and does not typically represent freelancer working patterns. (I should know was I was a sole trader long before becoming a limited co.op).

As I have said all along, both on here and the PCG, I am totally opposed to ir35 in any shape or form for all contractors. But if some numpty decides to reform it rather than get rid of it altogether then they should expect some alternative views as to how it should be reformed and who should most benefit from these reforms.

It is a pity that some contractors on the PcG decided that ir35 was beneficial to them - and to hell with the rest of the contracting community for which, by the way, the PCG is also supposed to represent. If that hadn't happened I probably would still be posting away merrily now.

There you have it.
                      Jeez, you really need to get laid, don't you? I can always tell.
                      Baggy's available...
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X