• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This Denny bird ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Is she the one who got banned from the PCG forum because all her posts were carp or summat?
    Don't think she was banned - as an anti-troll, it's her job to flounce off to another forum.

According to my calendar, by March she should be off here and back at Shout99.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
      Don't think she was banned - as an anti-troll, it's her job to flounce off to another forum.

According to my calendar, by March she should be off here and back at Shout99.
      I already post on Shout 99. I was banned, initially for 2 days, from the PCG simply for voicing an opinion they didn't agree with. Something the PCG is renown for, apparently, because other posters have suffered the same fate. However, the official version was dressed up to look like I had insulted some other posters. OK, so I had insulted some other posters..... but these same posters had spent more time insulting me but that, apparently, didn't seem to come into the equation.

As it is, I don't appreciate paying £125 for the privilege of being treated like a naughty schoolgirl on detention. So when I was offered the chance to return on condition that I confirmed in writing that I wouldn't commit the same offence, I effectively told them to shove their offer where the sun don't shine. Since then the ban has been permanent.

There.....straight from the horses mouth.
      Last edited by Denny; 20 December 2007, 21:24.

Comment

Originally posted by Denny View Post
        I already post on Shout 99. I was banned, initially for 2 days, from the PCG simply for voicing an opinion they didn't agree with. Something the PCG is renown for, apparently, because other posters have suffered the same fate. However, the official version was dressed up to look like I had insulted some other posters. OK, so I had insulted some other posters..... but these same posters had spent more time insulting me but that, apparently, didn't seem to come into the equation.

As it is, I don't appreciate paying £125 for the privilege of being treated like a naughty schoolgirl on detention. So when I was offered the chance to return on condition that I confirmed in writing that I wouldn't commit the same offense, I effectively told them to shove their offer where the sun don't shine. Since then the ban has been permanent.

You tried ...but couldn't resist

Not posting on this thread I mean, he he.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
          You tried ...but couldn't resist

Not posting on this thread I mean, he he.
          Well, it would be rude of me not to pop my head round the door of my own party, and say hello, wouldn't it!

Comment

I don't appreciate paying £125 for the privilege of being treated like a naughty schoolgirl on detention.
            Good for you Denny!

You could charge double that per hour, if you have the uniform...

.... I'll get my coat.
            Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Well, it would be rude of me not to pop my head round the door of my own party, and say hello, wouldn't it!
              Aye thought youd be an attention seeker...
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
                Good for you Denny!

You could charge double that per hour, if you have the uniform...

.... I'll get my coat.
                What an excellent idea. Let me help you on with it. Don't forget your gloves will you

Comment

As it is, I don't appreciate paying £125 for the privilege of being treated like a naughty schoolgirl on detention. So when I was offered the chance to return on condition that I confirmed in writing that I wouldn't commit the same offence, I effectively told them to shove their offer where the sun don't shine. Since then the ban has been permanent.

basically you are self important pratt and they lost their patience with you
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      No, they applied the Ts&Cs for forum usage as posted and the written undertaking to conform in future is standard practice (not one I agree with, personally, but it is the rule). The point is the PCG have to allow robust debate on the fora: it's taken a while to get the Ts&Cs set so as to allow that to happen without blowing assorted libel laws and they ain't going to change now.

But then I'm always wrong, so probably best not to listen to me...
                      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Working...
                      X