• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

They grow up so quickly these days

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    My eldest daughter's first word was "bugger".

When she was about 2 and a half, I was sitting watching telly with her, and she sighed and said "It's so ******* hard, Daddy".
    I blame the parents

Comment

My kids learnt from playing Leisure Suit Larry
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

my gf picked up the twins from nursery school aged 4. She asked what vegetable they had for snack - answer "f**king carrots" in unison.

gf complained(along with other parents) next day - a few older children were birched for that.

Comment

I can't remeber many of his speaking milestones as he hasn't shut up since he learnt how to speak. I do remeber that he counted to 10 when he was 10 months old.

Well I say counted

it went

Me: 1
          James : 2
          Me: 3
          James : 4
          Me: 5
          James : 6
          Me: 7
          James : 8
          Me: 9
          James : 10

He also said that he wanted twenty twelve Lychees from Tesco when he was 2. When I told him that wasn't a number he said that it was, it was 32.

When he was 3 they tested him at nursrey and he stopped counting when he got bored at 102. When the teacher asked him what was next he said 103 but in a voice to say 'are you stupid'
          Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            my gf picked up the twins from nursery school aged 4. She asked what vegetable they had for snack - answer "f**king carrots" in unison.

gf complained(along with other parents) next day - a few older children were birched for that.
            Your girfriend is four - who are you? Gary Glitter?
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
              I see what you did there.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

very funny -

my gf picked up the twins from nursery school. The twins are aged 4

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

It was vodka.

Comment

Let me guess, you let him post on here as "ElectricChair"?

Comment

Let me guess, you let him post on here as "ElectricChair"?
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014
                      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Working...
                      X