• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Why does everyone hate AndyW?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    Acronym overload
    Sorry.

I seem to recall that Cassus Deli (?) was banned after mob mentality.

There is a thread called something like "when CUK descends into mob mentality" that is quite an interesting read.
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      He'd have been at home in TPD.
      Best Forum Advisor 2014
      Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
      Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If I remember correctly wasn't AndyW's English really poor?

Comment

The posts from AndyW that still exist may suggest mob mentality but the deleted ones show what a vile little toad he really was. You do not see all that happens on this board so please bear this in mind before commenting.

CD - I have said I would have banned him anyway, whether the vote went in his favour or not. This was not wholly due to the drivel he posted but also because all the posts came from the same IP as another long-standing member of the forum. I did not want to ban just because I did not like his posts as they did not cross the line but the undertones of intolerance were there so really wanted to see what the rest of the community thought before I got rid. If the majority found him offensive was that not another good reason to ban? From my point of view my knowledge as to whom CD actually was and the fact that the majority of users did not enjoy his presence on the forum was enough to ban him.

Comment

Are people allowed more than 1 id?

Could you publish ip addresses? So we can spot the multiple iders...

If there was a vote to ban someone would you abide by result? :-) (rhetorical question)

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I say we issue amnesty to AndyW as we love him really. And then gang up on tay
              AtW

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                The posts from AndyW that still exist may suggest mob mentality but the deleted ones show what a vile little toad he really was.

Comment

Bring back pF, I miss pF, he was funny.
                  Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
                  threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
                  X