• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Xmas Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing who MF has been all year....cause there's no way he's just stopped posting...I reckon he's turned into one of our new regulars

He probably realised he couldn't abuse people as much since he met us!
    How good would that be?!?! Will be hilarious if he is there and he turned out to be Spartacus!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
      Think it's an xmas party to far for me. Had my work one last night. I just want to curl up in a corner somewhere ...
      Slacker, lame, no excuse. I had the mother, father, sister, brother, pets and pets friends of a party last night and rolled in at 4. And I'll be one of the first at AB1 - straighten yourself up man and get some party discipline in you.

(having said all that, you may well find me passed out due to exhaustion by about 7)

Just get champagning it with RH man
      I'm so all over that.

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      I'll dig out and post info on various options for moving on from AB1, as I'm sure nobody could stand that place all evening
      Good call, and good ideas posted, keep them coming.

Now I'm going to find a quiet corner to curl up in...

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
        You cantmake promises like that when I am not going, again, it's just not fair.
        Will Carling be wearing the outfit she has on in her avatar............ bugger, back in 5.................................
        Sadly not.

She's not even doing to wear the dress and undies that she sent me pictures of.
        Best Forum Advisor 2014
        Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
        Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing who MF has been all year....cause there's no way he's just stopped posting...I reckon he's turned into one of our new regulars

He probably realised he couldn't abuse people as much since he met us!
          God this place has gone downhill
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Down to 4 stars:

Royal George
            133 Charing Cross Road, London, WC2H 0EA (020) 7734 8837
            <snip>

The Endurance
            90 Berwick Street, London, W1F 0QB (020) 7437 2944
            <snip>

UPDATE: Snipped out the secret stuff
            Last edited by NickFitz; 8 December 2007, 11:42. Reason: Redaction of secret information...

Comment

Sally Anne thought it best to cancel the suprise Spearmint Rhino tickets, after the CUK forum gang turned up for the Xmas party:

http://faculty.eicc.edu/ckrumbein/im...-pub-lunch.jpg

Comment

'Fraid I can't make it down to London but have a good time all of you that are going

Comment

Sorry I can't be there, have a fab time. I hope someone will be sober enough to remember some details and post them on here.

Changed my avatar to a photo of the house, website not ready yet.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    Sorry I can't be there, have a fab time. I hope someone will be sober enough to remember some details and post them on here.

Changed my avatar to a photo of the house, website not ready yet.
                    House not ready yet either!

Comment

Remember the 80s TV series Dear John? Well the party will resemble his self help group
                      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Working...
                      X