• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Xmas Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fortune Green
    Unfortunately, I'll be too far away, but have one for me.....
    Bah!

Shame. Would have been nice to meet the High Warlord of Naughty tpd Pic Posting.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
      Morning party goers!!!

God I'm DYING for a drink already!!!!!!

I'm possibly bringing a few others with me tonight.....they're all nerds though, so they should fit right in

My train gets in at 5:50!! I thought it was earlier, but I've just checked. So it'll be more like half 6 for me.

See you all later x x x x x x x
      Hey up, lass.

630!!!!! I'll have been there for over an hour!! Can't really stay out for hours and hours either, so get that train driver to put his foot down (or whatever they do to make them go faster).

Comment

Sorry guys, can't make it. Would love to meet some of you.
        I am realt pissed off because I am benched and should have been able to go, but as I am picking the wife up at Manchester airport first thing in the morning I cant. Why she couldnt get the bloody train like I do is beyond me. Not only that, I missed the jolly to Munich she has been on because I was supposed to be working this week. She goes away, I go to London for the weekend, she gets the train home. EASY isnt it?

BAH bloody humbug.

Hope you all have a jolly decent night out. Pics on face book please.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          Sweet.

I am going to be 6:30 till 7 as well. I take it we are waiting in AB1 for a while first.

Leaving Welwyn Garden City @ 3:30, take a detour to London City Airport for the hotel...make myself pretty...take DLR to Tottenham Court Road.
          Hi SP

Yeah we'll stay in AB1 until most people show up (or for as long as we can stand it!)

Have you got my number incase you're late? I'll PM it.
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

They said on the radio yesterday that 1 in 4 people end up at their christmas do.

Does this count as a work christmas do???
            l l l http://www.thewantedfans.com

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
              Sorry guys, can't make it. Would love to meet some of you.
              I am realt pissed off because I am benched and should have been able to go, but as I am picking the wife up at Manchester airport first thing in the morning I cant. Why she couldnt get the bloody train like I do is beyond me. Not only that, I missed the jolly to Munich she has been on because I was supposed to be working this week. She goes away, I go to London for the weekend, she gets the train home. EASY isnt it?

BAH bloody humbug.

Hope you all have a jolly decent night out. Pics on face book please.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                Hey up, lass.

630!!!!! I'll have been there for over an hour!! Can't really stay out for hours and hours either, so get that train driver to put his foot down (or whatever they do to make them go faster).
                Just get champagning it with RH man - yous can have the early shift, I'll pick up the slack when I get there

It doesn't matter if you can't stay out all night - as long as we all get to have a couple of drinks with each other, that's all that matters.

Anyway - didn't you have a childs bed time last year too?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
                  They said on the radio yesterday that 1 in 4 people end up at their christmas do.

How many guys and SA? If so make sure the pics re up on facebook ...
                  Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post

This probably counts as an Xmas do, but consider yourself one of the 3 who don't, justto avoid disapointment. Remember the male female ratio is about 10:1 so if you do get a shag it is more likely to be SAS than Sal.
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I want to go but I can’t - have a good time all
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X