• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Xmas Party

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, we currently have 9 Yes, 6 Maybe... crazy times...

I'll dig out and post info on various options for moving on from AB1, as I'm sure nobody could stand that place all evening (the Soho one on a Friday is even worse than AB1 always is anyway), and there are dozens of good places round that area

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      This probably counts as an Xmas do, but consider yourself one of the 3 who don't, justto avoid disapointment. Remember the male female ratio is about 10:1 so if you do get a shag it is more likely to be SAS than Sal.
      My lads going, so I'll probably only be able to shag you all once he's passed out (about 10ish if last year is anything to go by!)

Cailin's going though!!!
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

This probably counts as an Xmas do, but consider yourself one of the 3 who don't, justto avoid disapointment. Remember the male female ratio is about 10:1 so if you do get a shag it is more likely to be SAS than Sal.
        Given that CM is a beer-bellied trucker called Barry, make that 20:1

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          My lads going, so I'll probably only be able to shag you all once he's passed out (about 10ish if last year is anything to go by!)

Cailin's going though!!!
          You cantmake promises like that when I am not going, again, it's just not fair.
          Will Carling be wearing the outfit she has on in her avatar............ bugger, back in 5.................................
          I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
          Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

You cantmake promises like that when I am not going, again, it's just not fair.
            Will Carling be wearing the outfit she has on in her avatar............ bugger, back in 5.................................
            Well if you weren't such a pushover with Mrs LG
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              So, we currently have 9 Yes, 6 Maybe... crazy times...

I'll dig out and post info on various options for moving on from AB1, as I'm sure nobody could stand that place all evening (the Soho one on a Friday is even worse than AB1 always is anyway), and there are dozens of good places round that area
              Stringfellows is next door
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
                Stringfellows is next door
                Really? Does he have more than one place then? I walk past a Stringfellows in Covent Garden every evening, but I'm going in the opposite direction to AB1 Soho

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Just get champagning it with RH man - yous can have the early shift, I'll pick up the slack when I get there

It doesn't matter if you can't stay out all night - as long as we all get to have a couple of drinks with each other, that's all that matters.

Anyway - didn't you have a childs bed time last year too?
                  Will definitely be going champagne-crazy early doors.

Won't be going home too early, don't you worry. Correct - I didn't stay out until the end last year either! Damn you and your woman's good memory!!

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophon View Post
                    Damn you and your woman's good memory!!

I'm mostly looking forward to seeing who MF has been all year....cause there's no way he's just stopped posting...I reckon he's turned into one of our new regulars

He probably realised he couldn't abuse people as much since he met us!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Right, let's list a few places with reviews by actual punters... oh no, I can't because of an NDA

Still, names and addresses are OK, and a few snippets might count as fair use:

De Hems Dutch Bar
                      11 Macclesfield Street, London, W1D 5BW (020) 7437 2494
                      <snip>

The O Bar
                      83-85 Wardour Street, London, W1D 6QE (020) 7437 3490
                      <snip>

The Spice Of Life
                      6 Moor Street, London, W1D 5NA (020) 7437 7013
                      <snip>

The Old Coffee House
                      49 Beak Street, London, W1F 9SF (020) 7437 2197
                      <snip>

More later...

UPDATE: snipped out the stuff I shouldn't really have posted
                      Last edited by NickFitz; 8 December 2007, 11:41. Reason: Redaction of secret information...

Comment

Working...
                      X