• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nissan Pathfinder Diesel Auto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
    No the '30.d' gives it away, it should read: "he's a big-headed tw@t who likes to give the impression that he's got money to burn but thought the 5.0 V8 was a bit thirsty so he opted for the more frugal diesel version"

I have slightly more respect for people who truly don't give a flip than ones who just like to give the impression.
    I was only suggesting the diesel cos that's what Milan was looking for.

Me, I'd buy the V8 AND drill a hole in the petrol tank.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
      No the '30.d' gives it away, it should read: "he's a big-headed tw@t who likes to give the impression that he's got money to burn but thought the 5.0 V8 was a bit thirsty so he opted for the more frugal diesel version"

I have slightly more respect for people who truly don't give a flip than ones who just like to give the impression.
      Looking at whatcar.com (used car review) the X5 is just a big hole in the ground to chuck cash into.....
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
        Get a second hand rangey - £28k will get you a 3.0d Vogue lowish mileage and all the toys.
        for that price you can get the lexus 400h with all the toys.
        lexus also give you free breakdown recovery... probably because they know you'll never use it (unless some idiot in a range rover has reversed into you)
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          for that price you can get the lexus 400h with all the toys.
          lexus also give you free breakdown recovery... probably because they know you'll never use it (unless some idiot in a range rover has reversed into you)
          A lexus is too small.

A rangey for me every time. None of this Jap imposter poo!

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
            Looking at whatcar.com (used car review) the X5 is just a big hole in the ground to chuck cash into.....
            Yes, and the people who drive them want you to know they can afford it, all part of the BM image you see.
            Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

A lexus is too small.

whatcar.com also quote this an damn expensive thing to run. I just don't see the point in giving even more money to the gov on fuel duty...mine is bad enough but an RR is gonna be worse...
              "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

A lexus is too small.

the lexus is much more comfortable and class leader in the most recent jd power survey.
                where did the rangey come? almost last (out of all cars let alone the 4x4 class)
                Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                  whatcar.com also quote this an damn expensive thing to run. I just don't see the point in giving even more money to the gov on fuel duty...mine is bad enough but an RR is gonna be worse...
                  Ok, you've won me over. I'll have a lexus, sod the lumbago and the fact that it's a jumped up toyota.

In fact, I'll have two, one for each foot!

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
                    the lexus is much more comfortable and class leader in the most recent jd power survey.
                    where did the rangey come? almost last (out of all cars let alone the 4x4 class)
                    You just don't get it, do you?

Comment

You just don't get it, do you?
                      oops, sorry... i forgot that the range rover is almost more expensive to insure!
                      Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                      X