• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nissan Pathfinder Diesel Auto

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    Fiat Panda 4x4

You've worked for it, you deserve it.

HTH
    that made me chuckle.

Comment

How about those big shiny SsanngggggYYYYonnnng ones? The version 2 has just come out. They don't look that bad. For the money of course.

Comment

thanks lads good effort

sorteeed gonna test drive one tomorrow evening, diesel auto, if it's good enough I'll get one

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          thanks lads good effort

sorteeed gonna test drive one tomorrow evening, diesel auto, if it's good enough I'll get one

Milan.
          Get a second hand rangey - £28k will get you a 3.0d Vogue lowish mileage and all the toys.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
            Get a second hand rangey - £28k will get you a 3.0d Vogue lowish mileage and all the toys.
            How do they compare with others on MPG? I like the RR but always thought that they were very thirsty motors...good spec though.
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
              How do they compare with others on MPG? I like the RR but always thought that they were very thirsty motors...good spec though.
              Don't worry about things like MPG. FFS, I thought you were a contractor!

Comment

Winston,

I'd love a Range, and you're right the second hand ones are in that price range, but for me, at this stage in my life life, they are little too grandiose if you understand what I mean - in the future perhaps, but at this stage a little too ostentatious.

Thanks,

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
                  Winston,

I'd love a Range, and you're right the second hand ones are in that price range, but for me, at this stage in my life life, they are little too grandiose if you understand what I mean - in the future perhaps, but at this stage a little too ostentatious.

Thanks,

Milan.
                  Ah well, maybe when you're as old and wise as me then, eh?

(Shame you'll never be as good looking.)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                    Don't worry about things like MPG. FFS, I thought you were a contractor!
                    Yes, but the figures I saw a while back were jsut ridiculous though. I already have a 4x4 and do lots of miles...very expensive to run. I believe the new ones are better but wonder how they compare to RR.

I do like the RR though...always looks "the biz"..
                    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

alright lads this is how it is

tomorrow gonna test a pathfinder

monday morning an xc90

choice is:

new pathfinder

or second hand 2005 36k miles xc90

you are the jury, what to do ?

Milan.

Comment

Working...
                      X