• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

oh dear: Darling to extend Rock lifeline

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I'd like to add a big thank you to our brave recruitment agents, double glazing salesmen, second hard car dealers et al, where would we be without them?

I'd happily give them my money should they ever need it
    Oh bagpuss **** off.
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

This thread clearly shows that the only person with a sharp knowledge of macroeconomics is me.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        The rest should be evicted and the houses sold on the open market.
        Fortunately for the rest of us, the law doesn't allow forclosure because of insolvency of the lender. It's the borrower who has to do something naughty for the courts to take your house away.

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
        I have 0% sympathy for Northern Rock or anyone that works for them including the people in the call centres. They wanted a total of £1600 in fees which they got told to swivel on.
        So why are you suggesting that it is OK to punish the borrowers?

tim

Comment

Originally posted by tim123 View Post
          So why are you suggesting that it is OK to punish The Borrowers?
          It's cos they is little and live in skirting boards. Thieving little barstards.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100 View Post
            It's cos they is little and live in skirting boards. Thieving little barstards.
            quality post

Comment

Working...
            X