• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Online banking -changing password

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Give the bank a nickname and put it down as a telephone number in your diary/mobole phone, or iPhone if you are a gay
    iPhone it is then.

Comment

I got some darn little gadget from Natwest the other day, I have to shove the card in (which card I am not too sure) and then type in the numbers it comes up with at intervals. Bleedin eck.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

My solution is more ingenious. I withdrew all my money and stuck it under the mattress.
        I cant remember which mattress I stuck it under though

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          My solution is more ingenious. I withdrew all my money and stuck it under the mattress.
          I cant remember which mattress I stuck it under though

You must have the same bank as me. Different branch though because mine all goes in an old mayonnaise jar buried in the back garden.

K

Comment

Working...
          X