• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Your solutions to major world issues

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
    It's cos their lonely.

More immigrants who strangely respect old people need to be employed to take them out somewhere else i.e. local park, listen to them and nod in the right places.
    english not required?
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

It's cos their lonely.

More immigrants who strangely respect old people need to be employed to take them out somewhere else i.e. local park, listen to them and nod in the right places.
      At last you people are seeing the world through my rose tinted specs.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
        english not required?
        To nod at someone you don't need to speak their language.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Issue 3: Old people who food shop at weekends

Why? They have all fookin week to shop, but no they decide to get in the way at peak working people's shopping time, but refuse to add any urgency to the situation.
          I think you'll find they shop every day of the week buying just 2 tins of cat food on each visit....

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Issue 4: People who wait at the bus stop then get on the bus and can't find their money/pass and the bus driver refuses to move.

Mainly caused by women but more men have been observed doing this lately.
            The bus driver is hidden behind protective glass to stop him (normally hims) being attacked. And they seem unable to tell the person to get off the f***ing bus.
            See more immigrants can't resolve this issue. As some bus drivers are already immigrants- you can tell by the way they drive.

Comment

People who don't understand roundabouts. Including those who never give way, and those who insist on giving way when they should pull out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Crosby View Post
                I think you'll find they shop every day of the week buying just 2 tins of cat food on each visit....
                Maybe they know something we don't
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                  People who don't understand roundabouts. Including those who never give way, and those who insist on giving way when they should pull out.
                  Bus drivers.

Comment

and those who insist on giving way when they should pull out.
                    Reminds me of a coversation between Bush Snr and Dubya
                    Bush Snr: Son your making the same mistake in Iraq as I did with your mother
                    Dubya: What's that?
                    Bush Snr: Not pulling out soon enough.

Comment

Have you ever tried driving in Greece?

The rule there is that if you are on a roundabout and someone wants to join you have to stop for them. As this makes no sense at all people tend to ignore it and follow the more conventional way - but not everyone. So basically you just don't know and have to guess - loads of fun!
                      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                      X