• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will the British trigger WWIII ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The closest you came to kiev was Chicken Kiev from M&S ready meals
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Well, you really should be more careful when talking about history, especially WW2, subject that I studied very extensively in Military Academy in Kiev
      exact facts are good.

Have you been to Berlin since the terrible catastrophe we now know as the 'world cup'?
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
        exact facts are good.

Have you been to Berlin since the terrible catastrophe we now know as the 'world cup'?
        Facts and history are what the victors say they are

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
          Facts and history are what the victors say they are
          But Berlin still rocks.....

THE best place to be bar none IMO....
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Goodnight

Comment

Its a long article - I can't be bothered to read it. Can anyone tell my why it is claimed the British started WWII?

Not that its anything to do with me - I am English.

Comment

Larouche is always good for a laugh.

Didn't know the British still had their empire. Maybe he means the channel islands?

Comment

Originally posted by bobhope View Post
                  Larouche is always good for a laugh.

Didn't know the British still had their empire. Maybe he means the channel islands?
                  Well the sun never sets on the English empire. even after the loss of HK

Comment

I like this bit:

It was Britain's King Edward VII, formerly the long-reigning Crown Prince Edward Albert, who was the architect of the late 19th- and early 20th-Century events that ultimately boiled over into World War I. Edward's overriding geopolitical goal was to quash the spread of the American System across Eurasia and Africa.
                    All this despite the fact that at the time Britain was a parliamentary democracy. I didn't realise Edward actually ruled.

Regarding the Swiss: in order to avoid invasion by the Germans, they manufactured arms at Örlikon, and allowed German troop trains to run through the country. They also closed their borders to Jews.

It is only recently that this has been taught in Swiss schools.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                      Besides, didn't we sign a non aggression agreement with Hitler ?

Or am I confused as always
                      Wasn't that what Chamberlain's piece of paper was all about?

Comment

Working...
                      X