• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill and Shaunbhoy: The Ultimate Challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    desert you my child ?
    when you looked back and saw one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

Very biblical, father
    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
      HAHA, I bet you worked in the pay office...HAHAHA...Churchy the Pay Be-Atch!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      davie,
      I think you will find that churchy was in fact only a reservist wannabe bootneck. It would have been impossible for him to spend enough time in service to become fully-fledged as well as fitting in all of the effort needed maintaining membership of all the other myriad fraternal associations that he feels almost obsessed with belonging to. Ho ho. Poor old Churchy. 80 inches of malevolent insecure grumpiness in a sausage-shaped casing. Like Shrek but with a smaller circle of friends.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
      X