• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

You are not logged in or you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

• You are not logged in. If you are already registered, fill in the form below to log in, or follow the "Sign Up" link to register a new account.
  • You may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  • If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Previously on "Churchill and Shaunbhoy: The Ultimate Challenge"

Collapse

• shaunbhoy
    replied
    Originally posted by daviejones View Post
    HAHA, I bet you worked in the pay office...HAHAHA...Churchy the Pay Be-Atch!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    davie,
    I think you will find that churchy was in fact only a reservist wannabe bootneck. It would have been impossible for him to spend enough time in service to become fully-fledged as well as fitting in all of the effort needed maintaining membership of all the other myriad fraternal associations that he feels almost obsessed with belonging to. Ho ho. Poor old Churchy. 80 inches of malevolent insecure grumpiness in a sausage-shaped casing. Like Shrek but with a smaller circle of friends.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    desert you my child ?
    when you looked back and saw one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

Very biblical, father

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Originally posted by Diver View Post
    EO I thought you had deserted us some time past?

Ah! I remember now.

It was because of all the carp on here that they can no longer post.

Result
    desert you my child ?
    when you looked back and saw one set of footprints, it was then that I carried you.

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    Shut it blowhard. Dont you ever get tired of your own voice ? Does your jaw ever get tired because my tuliping ears are

Shut it baw jaws...

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    EO I thought you had deserted us some time past?

Ah! I remember now.

It was because of all the carp on here that they can no longer post.

Result

Leave a comment:

• EternalOptimist
    replied
    Seems to work just fine.
    Shut it blowhard. Dont you ever get tired of your own voice ? Does your jaw ever get tired because my tuliping ears are

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Nice bit of distraction. It didn't work though. Not enough smileys SB Stylee.
    Seems to work just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    HAHA, I bet you worked in the pay office...HAHAHA...Churchy the Pay Be-Atch!!!HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Nice bit of distraction. It didn't work though. Not enough smileys SB Stylee.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Good morning CM.

I'm not sc rapping, just getting warmed up after my run into work. The shower here didn't have any warm water!
    Yikes and it's bloody freezing out there too!!

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
    Morning Churchy

Are you not fed up sc rapping yet?
    Good morning CM.

I'm not sc rapping, just getting warmed up after my run into work. The shower here didn't have any warm water!

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Davie, you misunderstand the nature of my post. I'm not upset. Marines can look after themselves and each other. It's what we're good at. It's what sets us apart from the "johnny wannabes" and "Billy Liars" like yourself and Threaded.

Btw, I've had chewing gum on the bottom of my shoe that's upset me more than you ever could.

Leave a comment:

• cailin maith
    replied
    Davie, you misunderstand the nature of my post. I'm not upset. Marines can look after themselves and each other. It's what we're good at. It's what sets us apart from the "johnny wannabes" and "Billy Liars" like yourself and Threaded.

Btw, I've had chewing gum on the bottom of my shoe that's upset me more than you ever could.
    Morning Churchy

Are you not fed up sc rapping yet?

Leave a comment:

• Churchill
    replied
    Hmm, compulsive lying? I told you what happened, you got upset because it shows marines as not as tough as you think...you are a tit.

Leave a comment:

• Diver
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I thought all maries were awfully strange? Or was that just Camouflage?
    Marie Antoinette was, or so I believe.

or is this a typo Sal

Anyway, I am trying to generate a little more discord here if you don't mind

Leave a comment:

• daviejones
    replied
    Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
    I thought all maries were awfully strange? Or was that just Camouflage?
    Haha, interesting thought...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X