• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Churchill and Shaunbhoy: The Ultimate Challenge

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Coming from a boy who thinks "Marines ain't so tough".

Get help Walter. Your compulsive lying will really **** up your life - probably one day when you're in a pub spouting your rubbish.
    Hmm, compulsive lying? I told you what happened, you got upset because it shows marines as not as tough as you think...you are a tit.
    "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

No such thing as a tough marine, marines are tougher than that.
      Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
        Boy scouts are tougher...lolol
        "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Would you boys like a selection of handbags to fight with? I have some spare John Lewis vouchers...

Comment

Originally posted by realityhack View Post
            Would you boys like a selection of handbags to fight with?
            Plan B?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
              Plan B?
              Could be a plan - design a website with handbags-at-50-paces fights they can play each other at - with a high-scorer board. At tuppence a go - judging by the amount of similar faff on this site - this time next year I could be a millionaire...

Comment

Originally posted by Diver View Post
                I thought all maries were awfully strange? Or was that just Camouflage?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                  Haha, interesting thought...

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
                    Marie Antoinette was, or so I believe.

or is this a typo Sal

Anyway, I am trying to generate a little more discord here if you don't mind
                    Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by daviejones View Post
                      Hmm, compulsive lying? I told you what happened, you got upset because it shows marines as not as tough as you think...you are a tit.
                      Davie, you misunderstand the nature of my post. I'm not upset. Marines can look after themselves and each other. It's what we're good at. It's what sets us apart from the "johnny wannabes" and "Billy Liars" like yourself and Threaded.

Btw, I've had chewing gum on the bottom of my shoe that's upset me more than you ever could.

Comment

Working...
                      X