• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racist Hairdresser Sued

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post

despite
    jury
    absurd

Shocking level of spelling mistakes in just one sentence...
    D'oh. I'm blaming it on lastnight's excesses.

Comment

The wearing of the headscarf is not a religious imperative, it is a matter of choice.The Muslim Council of Britain says so. Not only that the Koran says a Muslim can do anything where needs must, even stuff the koran forbids.
      Even if she has chosen to dress this way to protect her modesty she only needs to do it when men are present which is not much of the time in a womens hair salon.

This woman is playing the "ist" card as a provocation.
      I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
      Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

I hate this case....it brings out the worst in everybody!!!

All the racists jump up and say "what's this country coming to" and all the liberals jump up and say "bloody racists!!!"

And neither is right IMHO.

I dont think hairdressers need to promote funky hair! Thats utter carp.

Yes they may need to practice on each other - which always happens after the salon is closed anyway, when no blokes are present (typically).

In general, I reckon muslim lasses would be discriminated against in salons (and a lot of "looks are important" work places) because of their head gear...which isn't right.
        But unfortunately, the lass in this particular case is just an utter twat, and is clearly trying it on - people like her spoil it for everyone else.

Such is the world we live in now.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          I hate this case....
          Hate speech!

Please remain where you are, we are on our way...

Comment

Hate speech!

Please remain where you are, we are on our way...

I dont know what you're on about AtW, but you're so sweet (and I've had so much champers) I dont really care

Are you going to come to our Xmas do honey? It'd be great to down some vodka with you!
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

I don't drink vodka, but thanks anyway for invitation!

Comment

I don't drink vodka, but thanks anyway for invitation!
                Alcohol free becks only?

Comment

Originally posted by oracleslave View Post
                  Alcohol free becks only?
                  You bet

Though I don't mind if Sally drinks vodka

Comment

Look. I said earlier I would agree with whatever SA said as (implied terms and conditions) only soppy girls know about hairdressers and stuff, not manly and very not limp wristed sorts like me. Not really sure what it was she said but yeh!!
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

I like Becks and Vodka

Comment

Working...
                      X