• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What time do you get in to work?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
    Actually I'd say the opposite (for IT at any rate) - long hair and scruffy clothes can work wonders for image and qdos with the management
    No it usually means that you have little respect for the people you work with (unless they all wear similar to you) and the company you are working for.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
      So when the budget cuts come in will you be top of the "what's the point of keeping him?" list?
      Note: I ticked the public sector box. choo chooo
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

You obviously dont have an important enough job snaw

Self important much.... (and from an agent too)

( good troll though )
        Last edited by Dark Black; 2 November 2007, 10:23.
        Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Black View Post
          Actually I'd say the opposite (for IT at any rate) - long hair and scruffy clothes can work wonders for image and qdos with the management

I'm probably in a more conservative industry, I do refuse to cut my hair though
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Anytime between 7.30 and 10am depending on how i'm feeling and what needs doing.

Regular hours are for permies
            Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by gingerjedi View Post
              Note: I ticked the public sector box. choo chooo
              Me too!

Kerching!!
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Grrr, bloody barsteward contractors wasting my taxes
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Francko View Post
                  The problem is that most of the people who get to work at 8am or earlier they think they are smarter because of that. This only is enough to show how smart they really are.

Oh and by the way that puts you on the pair with the majority of swiss people.

a par
                  It's Deja-vu all over again!

Comment

in any job that operates at the "operational" end of a business then you work according to your clients/customers needs. These people have no choice but on the other hand they tend to be the most important part of a companies workforce.
                    That makes Milan's job important because he has to change the tape at 7am and 9pm.
                    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

I start at 8 so I can finish at 3.

Comment

Working...
                      X