• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Phwoar, look at the inner tubes on that

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am sick of the loony lefties pedalling this sort of PC rubbish.

Comment

I lurve my Brompton (cue Barry White background music)

Seriously though, WTF, nanny state or what?
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

This story isn't being reported properly, I'm sure.

I heard that he was at work - did he work at the Hostel or was he staying there and had just locked a door that he wasn't supposed to? I.e. a shared area?

The cleaners had to go and get a skeleton key as the door wa slocked, which implied he wasn't in a "hotel room" like some of yous think.

He was basically caught with his noddy out in a public place, doing the deed. It's not exactly good form now is it!

I agree completely if he was in his own home, or a hotel room, then knock yourself out! But I dont think this was the case - people are just getting half the tale here.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

SallyAnne wasn't the bike in question by any chance?

A Giant obviously

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
            This story isn't being reported properly, I'm sure.

I heard that he was at work - did he work at the Hostel or was he staying there and had just locked a door that he wasn't supposed to? I.e. a shared area?

The cleaners had to go and get a skeleton key as the door wa slocked, which implied he wasn't in a "hotel room" like some of yous think.

He was basically caught with his noddy out in a public place, doing the deed. It's not exactly good form now is it!

I agree completely if he was in his own home, or a hotel room, then knock yourself out! But I dont think this was the case - people are just getting half the tale here.
            it says clearly, "discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley House Hostel", plus it does not say they had to fetch the key - cleaners are usually issued with a master key anyway. So on that evidence he's in a private place minfing his own business.

On the other hand, I've known a few girls who would qualify as inanimate objects when it comes to luurve.....

Comment

The traditional greeting to new female members needs updating I think.

Show us yer Forks!
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

So he got his CHOPPER out then...

Comment

I think we'll be saddled with this post for a while.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

It wasn't his fault, she was the town bike
                    The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Just how long are people going to keep pedalling this tripe?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X