• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How miserly are you?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tay View Post
    That's why she can't move. Trapped in the system. Sandy didn't you say you were working too many hours? Can't see the irony, eh?

Jeez, women's "logic"
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      That's why she can't move. Trapped in the system. Sandy didn't you say you were working too many hours? Can't see the irony, eh?

Jeez, women's "logic"
      SAS- huh - ?? may be you are not making sense cuz am a woman wearing a Burka

Tay - thank god you made the right decision and killed yourself, you did humanity a big favour there

Comment

You misundertsand Sandy (as usual) that was my suggestion for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
          Yes, get down Oxfam now, and spend it like it's going out of fashion, by the end of the day if you are not up to your eyeballs in staw hats, free trade marmalade and 80s powersuits, then what kind of man are ya?

Pah!
          Fair trade marmalade, surely?
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

I hate spending money. I would rather spend my entire life hunched up miserably in a damp dark cupboard than spend money. The missus wants to spend about £15k of my hard earned savings on utterly tedious stuff like new shower room and bathroom. I keep telling her I don't want to spend thousands on things like showers and baths that I do not use more twice a year but she does not listen.

Does anyone have the address of a discrete but very cheap contract killer? She is insured.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              I hate spending money. I would rather spend my entire life hunched up miserably in a damp dark cupboard than spend money. The missus wants to spend about £15k of my hard earned savings on utterly tedious stuff like new shower room and bathroom. I keep telling her I don't want to spend thousands on things like showers and baths that I do not use more twice a year but she does not listen.

Does anyone have the address of a discrete but very cheap contract killer? She is insured.
              I'll do it forra fiver!
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Hey one learns summit from z. Apart from suitable herbs to use when cooking small children.

This word discrete (separable) is not the same as discreet (prudent, private).
                Last edited by xoggoth; 1 November 2007, 16:30.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X