• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cigars.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Bite and spit (on the shoes of the biggest body guard in the room). Take out a fifty or bigger. Light that and then light the cigar with that.
    Or that!
    "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Originally posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
      Occasionaly, only occasionaly mind, I do have a good idea.
      ain't it grand when it happens? from the carefully reasoned solutions to the blinding inspirational flashes to the utterly serendepetitious. i count them as great achievements in my life.

Comment

They're not Cuban, but I can highly recommend Churchill Maduro Habano cigars. My favourite smoke for after a meal.

It's important to buy them from the cigar shop in Leadenhall Market, if only because the guy who runs it is the living image of Fidel Castro. Ironically, he doesn't smoke himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
          Take Cigar out of tube / box.

. . .

Last thing, cigars are considered best with a strong drink like an old dark rum or whiskey. I do enjoy having a beer with mine from time to time, though any buffs may frown upon this.

HTH
          Okay, think I can manage that. I'm still not old\mature enough to appreciate whiskey - will a decent G&T be okay!!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
            Okay, think I can manage that. I'm still not old\mature enough to appreciate whiskey - will a decent G&T be okay!!
            That'll be fine

Comment

Originally posted by Spoiler View Post
              So which is the best gin?

Comment

Bombay Sapphire is my fav

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                  Just over a year. In that year I've smoked about 3 cigars. It doesn't make me want to smoke ciggies, so its OK. One thing I would really like to give up though is smoking men's willys - I just love doing it too much and what comes out of them if you do it long enough

Comment

SA excuse my asking, but why would you buy a present that may kill your bf? You should be anti-smoking now, in any form or shape

Comment

Originally posted by Quote 'n' Post View Post
                      eh FFS! Another cretinous "funny" troll
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X