• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cigars.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cigars.

Whats the best kind to get?

I'm talking seriously posh, that would warrant their own humidor.

I.e. contractor cigars!!
    The pope is a tard.

sallyanne,

are you one of these sophisticated ladies who smokes cigars ?

Jeremy.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
      sallyanne,

are you one of these sophisticated ladies who smokes cigars ?

Jeremy.
      No no, not for me Jeremy!

I've packed in all things smokey!

Its for a nice posh treaty xmas prezzie for my other half. I got him soe Romeo y Julieta a couple of years ago (which lasted him 2 years!) but they've ran out now, and I think he deserves some more.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

I still smoke the odd cigar on special occasions. Doesn't count as proper smoking IMHO.
        There's no such thing as the "best" cigar - it's like saying what's the best wine. It all depends what flavour you like . Personally I like Cohibas.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

the difference is basically in cubans and dominicans

dominicans are not as harsh as cubans

Milan.

Comment

I'll second that, Cohibas are particularly nice. Romeo y Juliet are nice as well. I used to fly in and out of Madrid Barajas Airport and they have a fantastic cigar shop in the airport - nice and cheap as well - compared to the extortionate prices in UK.
            The mind is its own place, and in itself, can make a Heaven of Hell, a Hell of Heaven

Comment

I'm not sure if there's someone on the board who works in Prague but there's a great shop called the "Gentlemans Shop" in terminal B that sells cigars. I haven't been to Prague in a while.
              Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                I still smoke the odd cigar on special occasions. Doesn't count as proper smoking IMHO.
                Ooh SAS - dont you think thats a bit naughty?!!

How long have you been a non smoker for again? A safe enough amount of years?
                The pope is a tard.

Comment

Think cohiba.

http://www.smoke.co.uk/acatalog/Cohiba.html
                  The Mods stole my post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Pickle2 View Post
                    Mmmm nice - cheers Pickle!
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                    X