• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

And he scores!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad enough reading it online - bloody internet radio seems blocked from here
    Best Forum Advisor 2014
    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

If England lose this one, are they out of Euro2008?
      Have patience. In time, even grass becomes milk.

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
        No but we would have to get more points than Russia from the last 2 games (I think). They have the easier run in.
        I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
        Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Originally posted by chasingtheaurora View Post
          Qualification is out of our hands - if Russia beat Israel and Andorra, then we're out.
          Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

No, they have to beat Croatia at Wembley
            Not sure if there's anything more complicated than that though.

Comment

from the bbc

If England beat Russia then both the English and group leaders Croatia will be through to the finals. An England draw in Moscow will put Croatia through and leave England needing a point against the Croatians at Wembley to secure second place. If Russia win their remaining three games then they will qualify, and Croatia will only need a point in Macedonia to prevent England from qualifying.
              "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                Qualification is out of our hands - if Russia beat Israel and Andorra, then we're out.
                Really? Oh heck.

Comment

Since when is Russia in Europe anyway
                  "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

At least they might sack McClaren now... every cloud and all that

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

"We haven't done anything particularly wrong here, we just went to sleep." says David Platt on Sky.

So nothing wrong at all.
                      Best Forum Advisor 2014

Comment

Working...
                      X