• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Led Zeppelin

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Led Zeppelin

Not sure whether this question has been asked already but did anyone actually get any tickets?

If you did, could you please let me know where you live.

Do it on the cheap: Play a few Led Zep albums at your local old folks' home... same thing, only there's a smaller queue for the bog.

Comment

"only there's a smaller queue for the bog."

If its an old fogies home I doubt there would be any queue at all as most would simply do it where they were sitting for that nice warm feeling. If there is a queue, toss a worthers original past them and watch the ensuing carnage. Then walk to the bog past the scum of fighting wrinklies.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Tony, you have a mean streak.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

If its an old fogies home I doubt there would be any queue at all as most would simply do it where they were sitting for that nice warm feeling. If there is a queue, toss a worthers original past them and watch the ensuing carnage. Then walk to the bog past the scum of fighting wrinklies.
          Top Tip: Beware of a death-on-the-bog scenarios, though. Always know where the staff go for a dump.

Comment

Another top tip - it's useful to keep a crip packet to hand. So when they get in the way you can pop it and they drop like flies. Crisp bag bingo I call it - never had a full house yet though.
            Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Ok, I've got a crisp packet and if I were to get into the O2 arena I could therefore ensure a seat at the front.

Problem though, I still need a ticket.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeHopper View Post
                Ok, I've got a crisp packet
                Too much info, OH. Far too much info.
                The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post

Werthers

They come from the German town of Werther, you see, so the actual pronunciation is Verters.
                  Best Forum Advisor 2014
                  Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                  Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Not sure whether this question has been asked already but did anyone actually get any tickets?
                    Yes.

If you did, could you please let me know where you live.
                    I'm still in shock and have actually forgotten where I live. Fortunately, I can see the O2 arena from here, and that's more important than my home at the moment. I have to keep checking it's still there, just in case.

Comment

Working...
                    X