• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is facebook and myspace all about?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
    excellent... and i'll soon get those chips of yours
    Yeah yeah, dream on! I'm a poker monster

Let me know when you've joined and I'll come and give you a good poking
    The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
      Is it a real poker site where you can play cash games, or is it all play money ?
      Its all play money unfortunately - but it's still good fun, and there are so many people on it you cant help but take it seriously.
      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
        Yeah yeah, dream on! I'm a poker monster

Let me know when you've joined and I'll come and give you a good poking
        I've joined
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Its all play money unfortunately - but it's still good fun, and there are so many people on it you cant help but take it seriously.
          Excellent... I think I might join later today once I get some of this pesky work out of the way....

Comment

Excellent... I think I might join later today once I get some of this pesky work out of the way....
            Ewwww!!! Wash your mouth out!!!

If you want me to send you a linky, just throw a sheep at me or something (Facebook really brings out the 13 year old in me)
            The pope is a tard.

Comment

Ewwww!!! Wash your mouth out!!!

If you want me to send you a linky, just throw a sheep at me or something (Facebook really brings out the 13 year old in me)
              Is there a way of not displaying your real name ??

Just want to keep the air of mystery

Comment

"I get 500 chips free "

That's a big portion
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Is there a way of not displaying your real name ??

Just want to keep the air of mystery
                  No not really - you can hide photos and stuff, but that woul dhide it from everyone.

Dont worry about it - just search for Texas Hold Em, or Poker or something and it will bring up the group that you have to join (and the application obviously).

Facebook has just kicked me out though - says for Site Maintenance!!!
                  The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
                    "I get 500 chips free "

That's a big portion
                    Its just a Sally snack really

Did you decide where to go on your anniversary Tony?
                    The pope is a tard.

Comment

I'm in the CUK slackers group. You will find it easy to work out which one is me (surname ???) become my friend and then when ever you or i are playing poker you can see a list of who is on at that time and join their table.

We should get a CUK table slot ever so often. I love playing poker but am still learing the game. Only down side to it is you can see peoples facial expressions to see if they are bluffing.
                      Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Working...
                      X