• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I had a dog I'd kick it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    That can't be true, it's grim up north

Croydon
    Harlow
    High Wycombe
    Slough
    Ramsgate
    Margate
    Southend
    Southall
    Wembley
    Greenford
    Reading
    Walthamstow
    Tower Hamlets
    Peckham

all are like utopia, once you arrive you never want to leave, why would you?
    Can't help it if you have only visited the crap areas.
    For every one of those I could raise you 5 in the North.
    And come up with my own list of great places in London and the South:

Barnes
    Richmond
    Kensington and Chelsea
    Chiswick
    Quite a few really nice places in Surrey
    Ditto Hertfordshire
    Ditto Sussex
    Ditto a few parts of Essex

Equally I've lived in nice parts of the North.
    So this discussion is a little pointless.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Zorba View Post
      Neither did Tony Wilson
      I suspect he was more interested in the money. The Hacienda was a touristy club for the white stiletto and handbag brigade in the same way ministry of sound is, and that odious place in Liverpool. Kerching!
      The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Equally I've lived in nice parts of the North.
        So this discussion is a little pointless.
        Disgusting!!! This sort of well-balanced, considered and fair appraisal of a CUK question is, quite frankly, a disgrace. Shame on you SAS.

Comment

I suspect he was more interested in the money. The Hacienda was a touristy club for the white stiletto and handbag brigade in the same way ministry of sound is, and that odious place in Liverpool. Kerching!
          Oh Dear (TM)!!!!!
          Tony Wilson interested in the money?????!!!!! You twat.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            Disgusting!!! This sort of well-balanced, considered and fair appraisal of a CUK question is, quite frankly, a disgrace. Shame on you SAS.
            You're quite right! It won't happen again
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

. The Hacienda was a touristy club for the white stiletto and handbag brigade in the same way ministry of sound is, and that odious place in Liverpool. Kerching!
              Shows how little you know. But we knew that anyway.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                Oh Dear (TM)!!!!!
                Tony Wilson interested in the money?????!!!!! You twat.
                Ask most a locals over the age of 30 and you will realise the Tony Wilson myth. Os course he opened a dance club to make money, otherwise he'd have opened a live music club to support the local bands.
                The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Can't help it if you have only visited the crap areas.
                  For every one of those I could raise you 5 in the North.

Do you think that was the full list? I didn't have time to list all the sh1tholes

Comment

Do you think that was the full list? I didn't have time to list all the sh1tholes
                    Could still raise you by 5 in the North, I'm sure you'd agree.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Could still raise you by 5 in the North, I'm sure you'd agree.
                      Depnds where you consider the North starts, probably Watford

Comment

Working...
                      X