• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

If I had a dog I'd kick it

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"If I had a dog I'd kick it"

I have reported you to the RSPCA!

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
      "If I had a dog I'd kick it"

I have reported you to the RSPCA!
      why ?

I would deliberately buy a masochistic dog that it would be very cruel NOT to kick

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

sod this job seeking malarky I am going back on the ale
        (\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by Money Money Money View Post
          I thought Manchester would be a sh1t hole from all the stories and north south banter.

Had 2 relocate there 2 years ago and could not believe it, absolutely loved the place. Had an apartment on deans gate and worked in king street. don't knock it until you have actually been. Pisses all over London and I'm a southerner!
          Bugger -the deliberate ploy of telling southerners how crap it is in the north didn't work.

Stay out - it's ours!
          Best Forum Advisor 2014
          Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
          Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
            Bugger -the deliberate ploy of telling southerners how crap it is in the north didn't work.

Stay out - it's ours!
            It's ok - they can't get their jellied eels and cockney outfits up here, so we're safe

Comment

Northern Rock - really says it all about up North , aye like.

Comment

Manchester benefited a lot from a couple of Paddies driving a truck full of home made explosives into the city, parking it outside M&S and blowing it up.

The City centre was a dump but it's quite nice now.
                Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post

Stay out - it's ours!
                  I used to ADORE Manchester... it really was a cool place to live. Then, not long after the IRA bombing, the Hacienda disappearing, Moss Side being bulldozed, it went fookin' crap. RIP.

London is now a better place to be.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
                    I used to ADORE Manchester... it really was a cool place to live. Then, not long after the IRA bombing, the Hacienda disappearing, Moss Side being bulldozed, it went fookin' crap. RIP.

London is now a better place to be.
                    Aaah the Hacienda. Halcyon days of the late 80s/early 90s.
                    Agreed, Manchester used to have character now it's a glorified theme park.
                    London is more "real".
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Murder1 View Post
                      How does that reflect your ability to do the job
                      Indeed, I've lost count of the amount of times an interviewer had to leave for five minutes, turned up late, fecked up his questions etc and I'm still supposed to want to work for them?
                      Last edited by pisces; 25 September 2007, 13:37.

Comment

Working...
                      X