• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hugs for everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey ta! No cynicism from me, I really need a hug at mo!

PS Can I have two?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
      Lucy yes I have seen that site, I read loads and loads on such sites and forums I even learnt how to make my own natural soap and face masks, I love doing all these organic homemade beauty products.

I also started washing my hair every few days not on a daily basis and use olive oil hot treatments... my hair has never been in a better condition.

Enjoy your bench time, I've only been on this project for 3 weeks and already missing my bench time

Good on you, I never realised how much trouble shampoo was giving me.

Maybe you should consider a plan b with your handmade products

Yes, I am determined to enjoy my bench-time, I feel guilty usually, but this time it will be different and I'll be doing some difficult stuff...

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        Hey ta! No cynicism from me, I really need a hug at mo!

PS Can I have two?
        aaaaaaah, hope Lucy gives you a hug or two

Comment

Hey Luce, hug you too, doll...

(I wash my hair twice a day when I'm working away....)
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

My youngest needs a hug. Some little sh1t at school today pulled her hand so hard that they thought her wrist was broken. The little **** did it from behind, so she didn't see who it was, and nor did anyone else. I'd like to get my hands on the little sod.

She spent the afternoon in A&E waiting for an x-ray. It's only sprained thank goodness.

And it's her birthday tomorrow. Still, I'm sure she'll cheer up when she sees the hamster we got her. I think we should call it Roger. As in Roger the hamster.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
              Hey Luce, hug you too, doll...

(I wash my hair twice a day when I'm working away....)
              what do you use on your hair Jacko?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
                My youngest needs a hug. Some little sh1t at school today pulled her hand so hard that they thought her wrist was broken. The little **** did it from behind, so she didn't see who it was, and nor did anyone else. I'd like to get my hands on the little sod.

She spent the afternoon in A&E waiting for an x-ray. It's only sprained thank goodness.

And it's her birthday tomorrow. Still, I'm sure she'll cheer up when she sees the hamster we got her. I think we should call it Roger. As in Roger the hamster.
                ahhhh in my days we used to pull hair not hands!! that boy must have a crush on your little one to have pulled her hand like that

not sure about Roger, Rogers are supposed to be rabbits

This morning Laura from Chris Moyles show was talking about her childhood pets dog called corn flake, cats called smartie and some other kind of sweet, can't remember

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  Just a little something for a grey afternoon...

Makes me feel all warm inside
                  Confusion is a natural state of being

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                    yeh you never like me SA - but that's OK I think your hugs would squash me especially now I am down to a size 8 again (been eating extra healthy )

Miaaaaaaowwwwwww!
                    This is why men are the superior sex.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Miaaaaaaowwwwwww!
                      This is why men are the superior sex.
                      yeh I can be very very bad, but mostly am an angel really

Hope SA don't take it too seriously

Comment

Working...