• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hugs for everyone

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blowjobs all around might have been a better suggestion for relieving the tension.

Just an idea.
    Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Hey Lucy, you seem to be in good mood, how's the hair do ?? also have you got a new contract?

Comment

Lucy has taken my place

Be nice to them all - they're all very special.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by SallyAnne View Post
          Lucy has taken my place

fishing for compliments, sympathy, attention again SA??

Comment

Lucy has taken my place

Yeah I've heard sasguru callled "special" a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
              fishing for compliments, sympathy, attention again SA??
              Not at all. I just wanted to let all the nice people on here know I was thinking of them, and that I missed them, and that I was sad I wasn't on here giving them hugs.

I obviously dont include you in that statement.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

Not at all. I just wanted to let all the nice people on here know I was thinking of them, and that I missed them, and that I was sad I wasn't on here giving them hugs.

I obviously dont include you in that statement.
                yeh you never like me SA - but that's OK I think your hugs would squash me especially now I am down to a size 8 again (been eating extra healthy )

Comment

Originally posted by SandyDown View Post
                  Hey Lucy, you seem to be in good mood, how's the hair do ?? also have you got a new contract?
                  Thanks SD, I'm on the bench - that's why I'm happy!

Hair is good, I've given up shampoo and it makes the world of difference. Have you seen the naturallycurly.com forum? It is really helpful, loads of tips for dealing with curls.

Not even thinking of work, going to Beijing in two weeks, then to the sun for two months. Hurrah!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                    Thanks SD, I'm on the bench - that's why I'm happy!

Hair is good, I've given up shampoo and it makes the world of difference. Have you seen the naturallycurly.com forum? It is really helpful, loads of tips for dealing with curls.

Not even thinking of work, going to Beijing in two weeks, then to the sun for two months. Hurrah!!
                    Lucy yes I have seen that site, I read loads and loads on such sites and forums I even learnt how to make my own natural soap and face masks, I love doing all these organic homemade beauty products.

I also started washing my hair every few days not on a daily basis and use olive oil hot treatments... my hair has never been in a better condition.

Enjoy your bench time, I've only been on this project for 3 weeks and already missing my bench time

Comment

Lucy has taken my place

Don't be sad SA, you are right about them being special...

At least you are earning, I'm surfing the net and buying handbags!

Comment

Working...
                      X