• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Trip to Theme Park

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top tip for Alton Towers - Take somebody with a blue disabled badge. You walk straight to the front of the que. One blue badge gets 3 helpers (i think)

Last time I took my son we went on all the big rides at least 3 times. Really good value for money on that basis. Plus you get to park right outside the gates!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

How about a grab-a-granny day?
      "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Do what one of my Disties did, get everyone to dress up in Uniform, stay at the hotel and the challenge is to see who can get the most booze on the Boss's room bill or if unattached who can get the most hot bods in their room - I remained propping up the Bar of course having recently wed. Cracking weekend and an excuse to see one of our best looking salesgirls dressed up in full WRAF uniform (She brought her own, mighty fine she looked in it too ). Some of the customer's female workers also had fun ideas about uniform. Got a few looks when we hit the rides.

Almost as much fun as when we did an exhibition and saw our snooty Blonde Bombshell walking out of her room in the morning with a Muscular Chippie carrying her bags. Sales Director was suitably amused.
        Think Truck Drivers, Sally & drop the Dead Donkey.
        Last edited by vetran; 20 September 2007, 12:37. Reason: Wait theres more
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          Do what one of my Disties did, get everyone to dress up in Uniform, stay at the hotel and the challenge is to see who can get the most booze on the Boss's room bill. Cracking weekend and an excuse to see one of our best looking salesgirls dressed up in full WRAF uniform (She brought her own, mighty fine she looked in it too ). Some of the customer's female workers also had fun ideas about uniform.

Almost as much fun as when we did an exhibition and saw our snooty Blonde Bombshell walking out of her room in the morning with a Muscular Chippie carrying her bags. Sales Director was suitably amused.
          Think Truck Drivers, Sally & drop the Dead Donkey.
          I'm guessing that one had to have actually been there for any of that to be (a) interesting (b) interesting, or (c) interesting.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post
            I'm guessing that one had to have actually been there for any of that to be (a) interesting (b) interesting, or (c) interesting.
            Not at all. I found it mildly amusing, but I am very very bored and hungover.

Comment

Originally posted by DBA_bloke View Post

Strange you werent invited?
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
              X