• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good God

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fzbucks View Post
    I'll just have a straight coffee, none of that frapachinolatte rubbish

Homophobe - what's wrong with gay coffee?
    ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Nice idea but that would be akin to ethnic cleansing which although aimed towards the "greater good" I beleive this is exactly how Hitler started his ilustrious career... mind you, you would be basing your cleansing scheme on criminality, stupidity and uselesness rather than purely race, which is slightly more acceptable to folk of the liberal persuasion...

Comment

"Cappuccino, Frappuccino, Al Pacino, Wtf?!"

D. Leary
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Well, what do you expect from the towns-folk that hung a monkey:
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monkey_hanger

Evil blighters.
          my ferret is your ferret

Comment

Originally posted by FCSimmo View Post
            My mate sat next to me is advocating prison ships... personally I think they'd cost too much to maintain and secure. Surely a hebridian island with a very large wall manned by men with large guns and a penchant for shooting anything that moves would suffice?
            what? haven't you seen the movies? some claude van whatsit or other will get sentenced in error and will lead a violent break-out using a toothpick and a piece of chewing gumwrapper. then where will we be eh?

i will tell you - he will lead a personal vendetta against key posters of cuk. violent death will result! i could say we are doomed but others are better at that than me.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
              what? haven't you seen the movies? some claude van whatsit or other will get sentenced in error and will lead a violent break-out using a toothpick and a piece of chewing gumwrapper. then where will we be eh?

i will tell you - he will lead a personal vendetta against key posters of cuk. violent death will result! i could say we are doomed but others are better at that than me.
              What about a prison planet/moon, like in the third (and very dull) Alien movie?

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                there's a lot of it about.

Did'nt South Sfrica do that to England in the rugby?
                Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  there's a lot of it about.

Did'nt South Sfrica do that to England in the rugby?
                  Well yes, but England seemed to enjoy it. They certainly didn't try to fight back.

Comment

Working...
                  X