• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
    Sounds totally crazy to me. The parents have never come across as suspicious.
    You've got to ge joking...

Right at the start, EVERYONE should have been a suspect especially family members and friends

Comment

She may have requested to be formally made a suspect as that gives extra rights (I seem to recall that chap earlier in the investigation doing that). I think there may be more to come in the next day or two

Comment

Originally posted by BA to the Stars View Post
        She may have requested to be formally made a suspect as that gives extra rights (I seem to recall that chap earlier in the investigation doing that). I think there may be more to come in the next day or two
        They said on Sky News this morning that her (and her husband) had actually requested a few days ago to be made Assistants (which gave them protection, and let them have more insight into the case). This was refused.

They've aparently got 22 questions they want to ask her, which aren't the kind of questions they could ask an Assistant or a non-suspect.
        The pope is a tard.

Comment

Originally posted by Sockpuppet View Post
          She looked extremely pissed off with all the media attention - ah well if you hadn't been a media whore then they wouldn't be there.
          I'm sorry, but that comment is just fecking wrong - they're trying to keep the press attention with the hope it helps them get their little girl back. A media whore craves attention to satisfy their own ego and from vanity. The McAnns to help get their daughter back. There is a world of difference SP, though just by making that kind of comment I doubt an insensitive ***** like yourself would ever understand that.

If they're convicted then pillory them, not before.
          Hang on - there is actually a place called Cheddar?? - cailin maith

Any forum is a collection of assorted weirdos, cranks and pervs - Board Game Geek

That will be a simply fab time to catch up for a beer. - Tay

Have you ever seen somebody lick the chutney spoon in an Indian Restaurant and put it back ? - Cyberghoul

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
            I'm sorry, but that comment is just fecking wrong - they're trying to keep the press attention with the hope it helps them get their little girl back. A media whore craves attention to satisfy their own ego and from vanity. The McAnns to help get their daughter back. There is a world of difference SP, though just by making that kind of comment I doubt an insensitive ***** like yourself would ever understand that.

If they're convicted then pillory them, not before.
            For a Celtic fan you do seem a bit sensible....must be a mistake..
            "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

She looked extremely pissed off with all the media attention - ah well if you hadn't been a media whore then they wouldn't be there.
              That's unfair - if they are innocent, then to describe someone who is trying to encourage media coverage so that people don't forget that their daughter is missing. If either of my girls were missing, I'm pretty sure I'd do everything I could to make sure that people didn't forget.

Stick to driving, spotty - or **** off to your kids forum with comments like that.
              Best Forum Advisor 2014
              Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
              Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Portuguese police have a habit of picking the mother after a long and fruitless investigation in child abductions.....

I'll bet they have no more info than the previous suspect.

Arses & elbows spring to mind.
                "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
                - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by snaw View Post
                  Supportive of other peoples views I see.

Comment

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6982969.stm

and

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/6981411.stm

I've said she did it all along. Innocent people are not questioned for 11 hours.
                    Well, why bother with a trial if she's been questioned for 11 hours and is therefore guilty? I reckon I might be able to think of people who hae been questioned at length who haven't been guilty.

Comment

Originally posted by TheFaQQer View Post
                      That's unfair - if they are innocent, then to describe someone who is trying to encourage media coverage so that people don't forget that their daughter is missing. If either of my girls were missing, I'm pretty sure I'd do everything I could to make sure that people didn't forget.

Stick to driving, spotty - or **** off to your kids forum with comments like that.
                      Again. You don't think they did it. I do.

I think there is a difference between keeping your daughter in the media spot light and flying off to visit people like the pope.

Comment

Working...
                      X