• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    Since the beginning, having a nasty suspicous mind, I've wondered whether the parents were covering up some negligence on their part.
    I don't think that is nasty and suspicious, it's just openning your eyes to all possibilities, even the horrific ones you don't want to think about. It's easy to believe and consume that some heinous individual has commited this, but to consider the parents is very uncomfortable.

If this does continue along these lines and IF they are guilty, it'll make one hell of a book/film/tv doc etc etc. They'll be rich.
    It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
      If this does continue along these lines and IF they are guilty, it'll make one hell of a book/film/tv doc etc etc. They'll be rich.
      They could already be rich if they have snaffled the fighting fund

Comment

Yes, they are doing it for money, fame, media attention.

Don't look at me, I'm shy!

Comment

Bad bagpuss.
          Last edited by ferret; 7 September 2007, 09:50. Reason: Probably is not a clever word to use. Please do not repeat this.
          The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

pussycat that is a bit harsh.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
              pussycat that is a bit harsh.
              People go to church to wash away their sins. Some of the nastiest individuals I have met go to church every week.
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
                People go to church to wash away their sins. Some of the nastiest individuals I have met go to church every week.
                I do agree...I don't have a problem with Christ but I can't stand Christians.

And it does stick in your mind when someone is a 'church-goer' and does rotten things. I was sexually assaulted by one. His 'priest' was recently convicted of child abuse, blaming the fact he was an alchoholic. (Jim Beam made me do it.)

There are probably loads of people who go to church, believe etc who are perfectly fine human beings, we just remember those who aren't because it is so incongruous with what they are supposed to be about.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
                  I do agree...I don't have a problem with Christ but I can't stand Christians.

And it does stick in your mind when someone is a 'church-goer' and does rotten things. I was sexually assaulted by one. His 'priest' was recently convicted of child abuse, blaming the fact he was an alchoholic. (Jim Beam made me do it.)

There are probably loads of people who go to church, believe etc who are perfectly fine human beings, we just remember those who aren't because it is so incongruous with what they are supposed to be about.

So you dont like all Christians? why is that? is it because it is a fashionable thing for you to dislike (like Jews)? is it PC or "right on" not to like someone just because they "is a christian"?

Just imagine what someone would be called if they said that they "cant stand muslims"
                  Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                    Just imagine what someone would be called if they said that they "cant stand muslims"
                    An excellent point, DA.

Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                      I'd imagine they'd be called "one of the CUK regulars"

Did you even read Lucy's post before you got on your high horse you judgemental pr*ck?

Lucy....just
                      The pope is a tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X