• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kate McCann

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    I suppose all those catholic priests buggering young children was also 'fashionable'
    Never mistake fashion, for tradition.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
      I feel the same way, believing and following and advertising the fact are all different.
      ?????????
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

I 've no children and I've had no real view on this whole Madeleine thing.

The current hysteria worries me ...

Surely the thing which distinguishes our democracy and its rule of Law from other regimes e.g. the Nazis of the 1930's and the witch-hunts of the seventeenth century is people in our society are innocent until proven guilty in a trial by jury.

This seems to be cast aside in this case and is a dangerous route to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Apparently the police have found Madalines blood in a hire car they rented 25 days after she dissappeared.
          The fact that this piece of information has been leaked by a friend of the McCanns suggests that there is a very good explanation for this?
          It's about time I changed this sig...

Comment

Originally posted by the guy with the bowtie View Post
            I 've no children and I've had no real view on this whole Madeleine thing.

The current hysteria worries me ...

Surely the thing which distinguishes our democracy and its rule of Law from other regimes e.g. the Nazis of the 1930's and the witch-hunts of the seventeenth century is people in our society are innocent until proven guilty in a trial by jury.

This seems to be cast aside in this case and is a dangerous route to follow.
            You have not been here long have you?
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              SA will be jumping for joy.
              No I wont! What a stupid thing to say.
              The pope is a tard.

Comment

According to the German news (NTV) I was watching while waiting in the Mercedes dealer while they fcuked my car up, the mother is suspected of giving her daughter sleeping pills but overdosed her!!!
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm inclined to think along the negligence lines... a mistake was made and something bad happened. Someone else (that geezer who left dinner for like an hour?) helped them with the clean up, and now they are living the lie...

I know everyone wants to believe they are innocent cos IF they are guilty then we've all been taken for a ride... Just putting the options out there in case the Portugese police are reading, they need more help

Comment

Originally posted by mashetti View Post
                    I'm inclined to think along the negligence lines... a mistake was made and something bad happened. Someone else (that geezer who left dinner for like an hour?) helped them with the clean up, and now they are living the lie...

I know everyone wants to believe they are innocent cos IF they are guilty then we've all been taken for a ride... Just putting the options out there in case the Portugese police are reading, they need more help
                    well done Sherlock

Comment

Originally posted by MrRobin View Post
                      The fact that this piece of information has been leaked by a friend of the McCanns suggests that there is a very good explanation for this?
                      Clearly, the 'friend' was getting behind on her mortgage payments and a few crisp 50's from the tabloids helped no end.

Comment

Working...
                      X