• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear now I have to train and nice cheap eastern european how to do my job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Troll View Post
    Is she more attractive than you?
    It is not for me to judge. She is from the Soviet Union's nuclear testing ground, that should give you a clue. She is taller than me and has very bad skin. More importantly she is very annoying.

Comment

Lucy luv,

is it your 'job' or are you a contractor

pick yourself up luv and find your next contract

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy View Post
        It is not for me to judge. She is from the Soviet Union's nuclear testing ground, that should give you a clue. She is taller than me and has very bad skin. More importantly she is very annoying.
        Wimmin always know where they stand in the beauty pecking order ... . also most of the Soviet Unions testing was done in Kazakstan or that little archipelago in the Artic... neither of which are Eastern European
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Wimmin always know where they stand in the beauty pecking order ... . also most of the Soviet Unions testing was done in Kazakstan or that little archipelago in the Artic... neither of which are Eastern European

Close enough!

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
            Lucy luv,

is it your 'job' or are you a contractor

pick yourself up luv and find your next contract

Milan.
            Your mother is calling Milan, time for your tape change.

Comment

I dont understand.. if you are leaving anyway. Does it matter? The poor girl has been given a great oppurtunity, if the manager wants to take a punt on her and maybe make a mistake its his fault.
              The poor girl deserves a chance from you. She clearly knows that its a big job for her.. and is trying to learrn as much as she can while you are still there. She is a person to, and is probably having stressful nights about when you have gone and no more handover. Cut the poor girl some slack and try and help her out, just imagine it was someone important to you who had been given this chance, and the person doing the handover was deliberatly sabotaging it just to make a spiteful point (correct or not).

I dont like seeing people cause massive stress to others for no good reason except spite.

I am getting soft

Comment

I don't understand. Your contract is ending anyway. Did you want it extended and think she has spoilt this option for you? In which case, you have to ask yourself, what added value do you provide above her?
                I think it is a question we all have to ask ourselves.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

I think this and Lucy's reaction and behaviour are funny

get over it Lucy and get another contract

there are ways dear, to appear as though your are 100% handing everything over but infact all you are doing is handing over hot air

maybe try to learn such skills and techniques for the future

Milan.

Comment

there are ways dear, to appear as though your are 100% handing everything over but infact all you are doing is handing over hot air

maybe try to learn such skills and techniques for the future
                    Why would you want that skill?

Comment

Is she more attractive than you?
                      She's cheaper.

A fact of the market place, especially with EU expansion, is that we're competiing with cheaper resources. The only way to get round this is to be different. What is it that you can offer that few others can - be they from Russia, India, China or Neasden. And if you haven't such a signifier, then get one.

NotAllThere
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X