• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh Dear now I have to train and nice cheap eastern european how to do my job

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea, the donkey manager who put her in my role has been told by four other managers that she is not suitable, doesn't have the skills/quals etc, but he is just looking at the bottom line.

I'm not being very graceful about it all, I have to admit.

Comment

read t&c. thanks
      sp
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

read t&c. thanks
        sp

Comment

Is there an echo in here?

Comment

Is it in your contract that you have to train her up? If not, I suspect your training fees to be rather lucrative

Comment

read t&c. thanks
              sp
              The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Epiphone View Post
                Is it in your contract that you have to train her up? If not, I suspect your training fees to be rather lucrative
                No, but I finish at the end of the week and I am being rather unhelpful. Don't want to burn my bridges completely. I'm saying it's difficult to train in somethings and letting her get on with it. She is really annoying, like she is on a mission - a mission to have my role...

Comment

Cheer up, you're a contractor! Onwards and upwards!

make sure everything you 'teach' her is as complicated as possible.
                  The court heard Darren Upton had written a letter to Judge Sally Cahill QC saying he wasn’t “a typical inmate of prison”.

But the judge said: “That simply demonstrates your arrogance continues. You are typical. Inmates of prison are people who are dishonest. You are a thoroughly dishonestly man motivated by your own selfish greed.”

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
                    read t&c. thanks
                    sp
                    Is she more attractive than you?
                    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

This one's easy. If you're going to be doing the training, you're in sole control of whether she ends up understanding it or not. Whether she ends up a decent replacement for not is your decision.

Comment

Working...
                      X