• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Note for the Moderators / Administrators

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Note for the Moderators / Administrators

A note to the moderators.....Any change on changing the Post Status that is currently set to More Time Posting than Coding.

I'm a tester by trade and feel that this post status discriminates against anyone who is not a developer.

I'm sure i will get some support from my fellow testing colleagues, IT support and Lorry drivers so maybe it could be changed to More Time Posting than Working.

Yours Sincerely
    CooperinLiverp00l (your friendly polite scouse)
    Thats the way the cookie crumbles

How about "More time moaning than posting"?
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      How about "More time moaning than posting"?
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Nobody cares about testers. That's why you get paid less than anyone else here. Didn't you know that?

Comment

We call testers "users".

HTH

Comment

I agree, I don't code or test.

But then again I'm godlike now, so I don't care how you mortals rate yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by TazMaN View Post
              Nobody cares about testers. That's why you get paid less than anyone else here. Didn't you know that?

Only numpty testers get paid crap wage. Skilled, experience testers like myself get a good packet. We have to to put up with developers who think they are god and their code is perfect
              Thats the way the cookie crumbles

Comment

Testers crack me up how they never stick to the test cases in the doco and begin making up their own bugs for functionality which they do not understand and which they think should work differently

Milan.

Comment

And we all have to deal with developers that never seem to get enough sunshine...LOL.

OMG, Did I say that out loud?
                  "If you can read this, thank a teacher....and since it's in English, thank a soldier"

Comment

Tester are glorified typists
                    LOL

Comment

Working...
                    X